Anyone still watch Glory Kickboxing?

I haven't had cable TV for years but always try watch when I can. I'll never forgot how awesome their PPV event was with the MW tourney plus Bazooka Joe winning the WW belt etc.. great event 

With pluto, do you get the whole event or just the main card?  I like the superfight series.

Thebonfirexm -

I love it but they get ZERO push and is impossible to know or rmeremem when it's on.

Fuckin ahame

Same.   Also, I'm willing to plan trips around fights.  The problem is, they don't have a long-term schedule up like the UFC does.

Acidic -

Holy shit I was just about to post this. I was wondering if Glory died. It’s not as popular as before as people can see but damn kickboxing looks really dead  

I think its too fractured.  I also think the amateur stuff is too fractured as well.  It's not just the number of promotions, but they have a list of sanctioning bodies that rivals boxing.  I've been training consistently for 10+ years and still have no idea about how its all organized.  Even guys I know that have done WKA tournaments don't understand it.   Say what you want about the UFC, but consolidating everything sure made it easier to follow, and thus easier to grow the sport.

JimGunn -
jacktripper -

Bring back lion fight Muay Thai... enough kickboxing 

Next card is Lion Fight 53 March 30th on CBS SN.

Gracias