Anyone street fight over weekend?

Chilling at work and thought I'd be able to jump on the UG and read some tales of some UGers whipping some ass in a street fight this weekend.

Anyone?

i was about half a second from KOing my father in law on friday...

^^^

Nice. Details?

nice

I didn't, but I watched Marlon Sims take out a ninja death squad and 4 ex KGB at Gino's Pizza the other night. Pretty cool. I would have helped, but fuck, their were only 20 of them? How the hell would 21 of us beat Marlon Sims?

i was gonna lay a smackdown on a bitch this weekend but the wife got really mean and i cried instead

This is the UG. No one here actually leaves their house. If you'd like, I can make up an exciting story involving multiple attackers, a hot blond and a phone booth.

gayest thread ever?

I like Gino's pizza.

I like Tudors Biscuit World better though.

I put a guy to sleep with a RNC while i was bartending. A fight broke out at the end of the bar and I couldn't pull them apart so I sunk in a choke and after a few seconds he was out. Drug him out the front door woke him up and sent him home.

essentially, he is extremely bi-polar and my wife is as well(though not nearly as bad as her dad.)They started arguing about some stupid shit, as they were arguing they crossed paths on the stairway and apparently he ended up pushing her (i was in an upstairs bedroom at the time).

next thing i know i am hearing a scuffle ensue. I ran down stairs only to find my wife has her dad locked up in a tight guillotine from full guard. I was very proud.

needless to say, had to even attempted or acted like he was going to hit her, he would have been on the receiving end of a right cross from me

"I put a guy to sleep with a RNC while i was bartending. A fight broke out at the end of the bar and I couldn't pull them apart so I sunk in a choke and after a few seconds he was out. Drug him out the front door woke him up and sent him home."

How did you choose which guy to RNC?

"gayest thread ever? "

You shut your mouth you call me gay.

My friend was killed by this Russian in an friendly boxing match. So I vowed revenge on him and fought him in Russia. I won towards the end of the fight and took the mic and said "two people killing each other inside the ring, is better than 2 million" or something like that, and the Russians then cheered me.

I'm still in the middle of my weekend streetfight.

No street fights for me - was home all weekend, however my grandmother did piss me off by trying to talk to me during the Hopkins fight so I beat here senseless with her walker until she pissed and crapped in her pantaloons.

"The guy with 1 arm was winning, too. "

Well did he actually win, or did Mr. 2 Arms end up victorious?

I was at a party and got Tasered by some dude.

I then went after him, he was backing up while screaming "I'm Crazy, I'm CRAZY!!"

Finally I get ahold of him, take him to the ground, mount him, throw some bombs and bows then people pulled me off.

The guy lied on the ground screaming "wait til i get my gun HAHAHAHAHAHA, wait til I have my bat HAHAHAHA" He was laughing like a psycho. Was pretty fucked up.

While taking him to the ground he tasered me about 5-6 times in the face and head. I have taser burns on my face.

Then this guy leaves and calls the cops and says he was the one who was tasered and assaulted.

Bullshit.

^^

WTF? Is this true? Was Gabe involved?