Anyone street fight over weekend?

I saw a menacing looking individual in line behind me at the supermarket the other day. Thinking quickly I unleashed a mammoth silent but violent and scurried away as fast as possible to the safety of the produce section.

4 l8r

mine wasn't really a street fight but was kinda funny. i left the wife at home and went to hang out with some buddies and there was this big 6'+ 250+ guy with his wife there. somehow people started talking about fighting so i'm bored and leave the room. i hear some noise and i go back in there and the big guy is on top of a tall skinny guy dry humping him on the floor. then he calls me out and i end up with his back in about 5 seconds. i sink in a rnc and he is too dumb to tap so i let him go so i don't choke him out. when i do, he grabs my arms and say's "you won't never get these back around my neck now" and he started trying to pull me over his head. so i sunk just one hook back in and put him back in the rnc and he tried to fall on his back to "crush" me with his size. i put him to sleep in front of his wife. i woke him up. he splashed some cold water on his face and they left about 10 minutes later and he kept coughing.

the end

I watched some of the busboys from my restaurant/bar tear it up out front with some puerto rican customers that apparently they didn't like.

Oaxaca vs San Juan, baby.

I stayed the fuck inside. There were knives present. The funniest part is that one of the guys had mace on them, and sprayed everyone in the crowd.

The police arrived about two minutes into the rumble and proceeded to beat everyone down. Unfortunately, I'm sure quite a few of them wont be at work anymore, let alone in the US.

Crazy shit here in Edison, NJ.

I didn't.

Last weekend I was in a boat on the East River under the Brooklyn Bridge and watched two bums fight (roll around) on this industrial dock on the Brooklyn side for about 15 minutes. Not a great story but it was funny if you were there.

Well, it wasn't quite a fight but I did grapple outside of a strip mall. My friend was messing with me in the parking lot, as he is wont to do, so I greco clinched him, lifted him, and turned him upside-down before putting him back on his feet, as I am wont to do. A random guy saw this and got interested. He mentioned that he was a pretty good wrestler and challenged me to a wrestling match. He did it in a way that was totally non-threatening and, in fact, quite gentlemanly. I said "show me some grass and you have a match". Grass was found and shoes were kicked off. He had about 5 or 6 friends with him who seemed to be rooting for me instead of him. Before shaking hands, he asked me what type of wrestling I do and I said "submission". He said "oh, ok". The match went as follows... we shake hands, he arm-drags to a double leg, I lock guard, then unlock and hit sit-up sweep to mount (like Newton did to Hughes in their first fight), I apply triangle from top, and roll to finish on bottom. He yelled "ok, ok!" The whole thing lasted about 30 seconds. We stood up, I handed him his shoes, he laughed and shook my hand. I heard one of his friends say "that's that UFC shit... he put him in a triangle". I went back to my car and my girl said "you're so stupid." Fun stuff.

By the way, I've been doing BJJ for years and, for some inexplicable reason, it still surprises me when the stuff actually works in a non-gym environment.

"essentially, he is extremely bi-polar and my wife is as well(though not nearly as bad as her dad.)They started arguing about some stupid shit, as they were arguing they crossed paths on the stairway and apparently he ended up pushing her (i was in an upstairs bedroom at the time).
next thing i know i am hearing a scuffle ensue. I ran down stairs only to find my wife has her dad locked up in a tight guillotine from full guard. I was very proud.

needless to say, had to even attempted or acted like he was going to hit her, he would have been on the receiving end of a right cross from me "

Awesome story!

I beat up 5 bouncers on Friday night; they were talking shit about my ID being fake. I am 31 years old, so I told them I would be more than happy to prove my age by open-hand smacking each of them across their faces. They declined my offer and tried to remove me from the establishment. It was at this time that I made good on my offer.

" I went back to my car and my girl said "you're so stupid." Fun stuff. "

Your girl sounds like she doesn't except your fighter lifestyle.

great story 98lbweakling, that reminds me of lots of situations i have gotten into.

I unfortunately had to knock out one of my friends this weekend. He is one of those guys who can be a violent drunk and gets into shit with his friends.

The short version is that we were arguing and I was telling him I wasnt going to fight him. He came at me and sucker punched me, so I dropped him with a right hand and walked away. When he got up, I was sitting on the couch and he tipped my big ass wooden coffee table on top of me. So, I took him down and blasted him with three elbows and he was sleeping.

The best part is when I woke up saturday morning he was in my bed with me and was like, "dude, what happened last night? My ear hurts like a bitch." Looks like hes got a slight case of cauli. Hopefully the swelling goes down though.

Not really a steet fight but kinda funny. I was walking back from a local pizza place when i saw a kid i new (i was with 3 buddys already) i said whats up and everything like that and the kid starts kinda pushing me ect ect. He is about 2 years younger than me and weighs in at a wopping 135, im about 5ft10 220. SO i know this kid becouse i did BJJ with his father (who really sucked at it) now i guess this kid becouse im older wants to always prove that hes really tuff or something to make me think that he cool (i had a reputation for fighting for a while). So he says to me "yo put me in the front head lock thing" (he was with his freind and his sister) he thne says "i bet i can get out of it" so im sitting their kinda pissed at the fact that this kid as usual wants to prove how good or tuff he is by trying to show me up. SO i grab him in a guiltine, not really that hard and put pressure on it, the kid starts spazzing grabbing at my kneck and pushing his hand underneat my jaw trying to push my head back. So i keep the hold before i realise that theirs people in the store we are infront of looking at me, at this point the kid is really pissing me off with the hand in my face so i start walking with him in the hold, hes pretty short so he was off the ground trying to wrap his legs around me to stop from choking and was doing alright, so i walk away from the window and almost around back of the store away from his sister because at that point (and in my stoned state) i was just gonna grab his belt buckel with my other hand and slam his face off the pavement, but he tapped out before i had the chance to i let go.

"Your girl sounds like she doesn't except your fighter lifestyle."

I think it's more that she doesn't "except" my stupid behavior. Seriously, who wrestles strangers in a strip mall parking lot? In any event, DanTheWolfman would be proud.

I went 2 for 3 in death matches this weekend.

Ki9090 just made my day. Thanks!

"great story 98lbweakling, that reminds me of lots of situations i have gotten into."

Yeah, there seems to be more comraderie amongst grapplers than other athletes. It wasn't confrontational at all... just good sporting fun. I invited him to my gym afterward. Good group of fellas.

glad u like it law, my freinds thought it was pretty funny (i was gonna just slam him but when he tapped my freinds where yelling just let him go). I was kinda pissed i dont know if it was that i was stoned or what but i was in a mind set like "teach this kid a fucking lessons and knock hid god damn teeth out all over the curb. glad i didnt now would have felt bad, but the road the kid is taking it will happen to him eventually

MJ - Knocking someone out 2 times sequentially is not good. Waking up with him in your bed is really not good.

KI9090 - Lame. Especially that you were "about to slam him but he tapped out".

Brad