Anyone subscribe to a physical not online paper?

Anyone still subscribe to a newspaper or periodical that they receive home delivery of a physical copy, not just online?

I do. I enjoy it.

I receive the New York Times weekend subscription, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I don't always care for their news coverage, but the Arts, Travel, Book, and sections like that are fantastic. They also do great in depth articles that are great. Sitting with a paper and a pot of tea or coffee is like therapy.

I also get the New Yorker and enjoy the arts, fiction, and literary reviews, the politics not so much.

How about you?

Nintendo Power

We get a local/county paper subscription from the former owners

Must be a lifetime subscription or something bc they keep coming and it ends up spamming my driveway most of the time

Ill get around to unsuscribing one day

Rhymenoceros - I got the NYT for a while but man they pile up. You have to really be on your recycling game in order to not look like a hoarder.

The Sunday Times is a big paper.

I get a couple local ones here in Vegas. As someone mentioned above, have your recycle game on point cause they definitely do pile up, lol. 

Low T Low IQ - 

We get a local/county paper subscription from the former owners

Must be a lifetime subscription or something bc they keep coming and it ends up spamming my driveway most of the time

Ill get around to unsuscribing one day

We do, too, but it's not subscribed. These guys come by once per week and throw it in our driveway, it's just trash. One of my neighbors told the guy to cut it out, and the delivery guy told him to go fuck himself.

LOL

Even our homeowner's association has gotten involved, nothing can stop the endless torrent of worthless papers.

I'm in the south, but I would like to be able to physically subscribe to the L.A. Times, but that's a no-go where I'm at.

It's been a lot of years, but I used to enjoy getting the Wall Street Journal.

I signed up for the LA Times at Angels stadium 2 years ago because I was freezing and they were giving away a free hoodie. Someday, Im gonna cancel...I think about it every time I look at my hoodie and realize how much that thing has cost me.

I prefer to recieve my news by telegram.

I get the LA Times Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. I cancelled it like 3 years ago, and it keeps coming. So I'm cool with it.

Wall Street Journal.

Use to subscribe to print version of my local paper for Sundays but they failed to actually deliver most of the time so I cancelled it.

I read the LA Times at lunch every day.

Wife still gets our local paper, it just takes up a bunch of space and ends up in the fire pit. She won't give it for some reason.

Yep. I get our local daily rag. It’s been around for 150 something years. I enjoy a physical paper to read and I like the crossword and celebritiy cypher. Plus in the winter I use them for my fire places. 

Highlights

sugarhigh - Yes, Sunday Cincinnati Enquirer.

I love it.

Especially the Sports section. A bunch of fluff pieces, but during baseball season, I like looking at the averages/ERA, etc of each player. They have every single guy from every team.

I'm not even a big baseball fan, I just enjoy it for some reason.

That reminds me - I used to really enjoy getting The Sporting News, too. This was a long time ago, as well - back when it was an actual paper.