Anyone take an HIV test?

Slept with a chick and didnt wear a rubber, waited 6 months and took the test, scariest test ive ever taken. Thank God it came back neg

lol @ "chick"

I have. Positive experience.

Nooe I'm immune to stds

Right Hand JO Power -

lol @ "chick"

What?

The Closed Guard - 

Slept with a chick and didnt wear a rubber, waited 6 months and took the test, scariest test ive ever taken. Thank God it came back neg

You realize that its really really hard to get HIV from a women through vaginal sex, right?

Mark

Mark1 -
The Closed Guard - 

You realize that its really really hard to get HIV from a women through vaginal sex, right?

Mark

Thats what my doctor said. Under a 1% chance

Yes. Because there was this girl i wanted to fuck. But i didn't want to fuck her to death.

Dude, that's being a little paranoid isn't it? It's pretty difficult to get even if she had aids, that with the number of people that actually have it, I think you wasted your money. 

Mark1 -
The Closed Guard - 

Mark

Even in Africa?

jasperb -

Dude, that's being a little paranoid isn't it? It's pretty difficult to get even if she had aids, that with the number of people that actually have it, I think you wasted your money. 

I had a symoptom so it freaked me out

The Closed Guard - 
Mark1 -
The Closed Guard - 

Mark

In the combined analysis for high-income countries, the risk for a man who has unprotected vaginal intercourse with an HIV-positive woman who is chronically infected and not on antiretroviral treatment (ART) is estimated to be 0.04% per sexual act. In other words, an average of one transmission is expected to occur for every 2,500 instances of exposure.

I give blood 5 times a year they always check it for hiv hep ect

Sagiv Lapkin -
The Closed Guard - 
Mark1 -
The Closed Guard - 

Mark

In the combined analysis for high-income countries, the risk for a man who has unprotected vaginal intercourse with an HIV-positive woman who is chronically infected and not on antiretroviral treatment (ART) is estimated to be 0.04% per sexual act. In other words, an average of one transmission is expected to occur for every 2,500 instances of exposure.

Under 1%,

looks like he was right

Yeah, every 6 months for the last 10 years.

Lol, always terrified, I don’t care what the stats are.

Never by choice. 

The Closed Guard -
Right Hand JO Power -

lol @ "chick"

What?

Yeah dude you most likely ain't getting AIDS unless you were f****** another dude. That's pretty much the bottom line. So, that brings up the question for most people did you sleep with a man? Or do you do hardcore drugs that you inject with a needle? If not you most likely don't have AIDS. Men very rarely get AIDS from vaginal sex with women

Robert Thomas -
The Closed Guard -
Right Hand JO Power -

lol @ "chick"

What?

Yeah dude you most likely ain't getting AIDS unless you were f****** another dude. That's pretty much the bottom line. So, that brings up the question for most people did you sleep with a man? Or do you do hardcore drugs that you inject with a needle? If not you most likely don't have AIDS. Men very rarely get AIDS from vaginal sex with women

Just had a symptom so it freaked me out

The Closed Guard -
Mark1 -
The Closed Guard - 

Mark

Actually you wouldn't f*** her to death. You would f*** yourself to death. Yes you're having sex with her but you're f****** and you would be the one that died so you would be f****** yourself to death LOL as if any of that actually makes f****** sense

How big was her cock OP?