Anyone take New Mood?

Onnits product, has 5HTP, suppose to help with stress. I have two questions

1) does it work?
2) does it make you drowsy? Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

I tried to get some sent to new Zealand and it got turned back at customs..ironically that made me depressed. Phone Post 3.0

2bobmob - I tried to get some sent to new Zealand and it got turned back at customs..ironically that made me depressed. Phone Post 3.0
Lol voted up! Phone Post 3.0

My girl was losing sleep while her son was stained in Afghanistan...started taking New Mood and was able to fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up feeling cheery.

To me, that's a pretty ringing endorsement. Phone Post 3.0

BiscuitFlopsTheNuts - My girl was losing sleep while her son was stained in Afghanistan...started taking New Mood and was able to fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up feeling cheery.

Did she take pills only once a day? Phone Post 3.0

5htp gave me insane dreams. Not awesome insane dreams, wake up exhausted, sweaty, and freaked out dreams.

IF I took it at night. If I took it in the AM I felt zero impact on my mood. Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - 5htp gave me insane dreams. Not awesome insane dreams, wake up exhausted, sweaty, and freaked out dreams.

IF I took it at night. If I took it in the AM I felt zero impact on my mood. Phone Post 3.0
Did it make you tired if you took it in the AM Phone Post 3.0

Rock the Gaspare -
MountainMedic - 5htp gave me insane dreams. Not awesome insane dreams, wake up exhausted, sweaty, and freaked out dreams.

Did it make you tired if you took it in the AM Phone Post 3.0
Felt nothing Phone Post 3.0

tokksic - Take L-Theanine instead. Much much cheaper and there's a huge thread on here. I can't link you because of app, but theanine has worked for several people, myself included, with stress/anxiety issues. Phone Post 3.0
I read that, I actually have some BUT my issue is it makes me a little drowsy so it isn't great for the AM. Phone Post 3.0

Yea same. Some vivid, fucked up dreams. Phone Post 3.0

Jits_n_Hoez -

Yea same. Some vivid, fucked up dreams. Phone Post 3.0
It was a bit jarring, wasn't it? Phone Post 3.0

tokksic - Take L-Theanine instead. Much much cheaper and there's a huge thread on here. I can't link you because of app, but theanine has worked for several people, myself included, with stress/anxiety issues. Phone Post 3.0
Any particular brand you recommend? Phone Post 3.0

I'm confused by that post because the whole point of new mood is that 5htp and l-tryptophan. They are the precursors to serotonin. Phone Post 3.0

Rock the Gaspare -
BiscuitFlopsTheNuts - My girl was losing sleep while her son was stained in Afghanistan...started taking New Mood and was able to fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up feeling cheery.

Did she take pills only once a day? Phone Post 3.0
I'll double check with her, but I'm pretty sure she only took it before bedtime. Phone Post 3.0