Anyone taking Dunham?

Seems to be over looked. I think he might get a sub late. Phone Post 3.0

He's a really well rounded guy. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he won. Phone Post 3.0

Love Dunham but he has trouble with fast fighters & really good athletes. That said, Evan is tough as fuck and could end up hurting Barboza on the feet. Phone Post 3.0

I have him winning. He keeps a high pace, is durable, and is a finisher. It's not so long ago that everyone thought he could be the next big thing at 155 Phone Post 3.0

Tough fight to call. I'd put the fight at even for both fighters. Obvious striking advantage for Barboza, but obvious grappling advantage for Dunham. Both men can win that one.

Couldn't believe Dunham was +200 or better on Bodog... so many good values for this card. I put money on Dunham, I don't necessarily think he'll win, but the value was too hard to pass up. Same thing with Jim Miller. Healy and Hugo Wolverine too.

jwistead - Tough fight to call. I'd put the fight at even for both fighters. Obvious striking advantage for Barboza, but obvious grappling advantage for Dunham. Both men can win that one.

Couldn't believe Dunham was +200 or better on Bodog... so many good values for this card. I put money on Dunham, I don't necessarily think he'll win, but the value was too hard to pass up. Same thing with Jim Miller. Healy and Hugo Wolverine too.

Just for a refresher, Dunham was the guy who absolutely took it to Sherk who looked absolutely unstoppable at the time.

Looking at Dunham's record right now, it looks like he struggles with good/decent boxers (TJ Grant, RDA, Melvin, Cerrone). Hmmm... interesting. I'd probably revise it now to slight edge Barboza... but do I think Barboza belongs in that list of fighters? Not quite... not well-rounded enough, IMO.

I got dunham and miller.

jwistead -
jwistead - Tough fight to call. I'd put the fight at even for both fighters. Obvious striking advantage for Barboza, but obvious grappling advantage for Dunham. Both men can win that one.

Just for a refresher, Dunham was the guy who absolutely took it to Sherk who looked absolutely unstoppable at the time.

Looking at Dunham's record right now, it looks like he struggles with good/decent boxers (TJ Grant, RDA, Melvin, Cerrone). Hmmm... interesting. I'd probably revise it now to slight edge Barboza... but do I think Barboza belongs in that list of fighters? Not quite... not well-rounded enough, IMO.
I think I had Dunham winning the Grant fight, and I don't remember the RDA fight but I might have thought the same with that one?
Cerrone and Guillard are the only dudes who have straight up beat him, and they bring more firepower than the vast majority of the division, despite their flaws. Phone Post 3.0

possibly a lack of steroids has hurt his win column?

(that almost sounds like i suggested he is on roids when he wins. but, no, i meant he appears to have a clean carreer)

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QpjfBVGzkEw/T8qJEwiH1zI/AAAAAAAAADo/XLnlfFWhF-w/s1600/Evan-Dunham.jpg

Evan is a stud !!

He's a very live dog! Got 100$ on him tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Let's go Dunham Phone Post 3.0

Look out for Dunham's straight Phone Post 3.0

Fuck lol.. That was brutal Phone Post 3.0

Broken arm ? Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Broken arm ? Phone Post 3.0
Liver shot Phone Post 3.0

that was a phantom liver shot if you ask me Phone Post 3.0

Rogan was saying toes to the stomach, I don't see it. Phone Post 3.0

I had Dunham. Oh well.

The pain on his face was epic Phone Post 3.0