Anyone that Doesn't Support Kaepernick is Racist

Lol

"New research shows what we already knew, anyone who isn't in support of @Kaepernick7 is probably a racist: trib.al/ut4wwPy"

https://twitter.com/fusion/status/855368278025187328

The article they link to:

http://www.theroot.com/researchers-people-who-oppose-colin-kaepernicks-protes-1794504484

I lol'ed

Or a Niner fan that can see his deficiencies.

YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD -

Or a Niner fan that can see his deficiencies.

Why can't it be both

Dr Zaius -

he supports black people. if u dont support him u are a racist.

why the fuck do people get offended when blacks want to improve their standing

lol 

It doesn't surprise me in the least.

Ah, the libtard myth of people hiding there racism so what it takes is to put Inspector Libtards on the case to out them!

So far, since 2001 they have declared 1 million to be racist and been right once or twice.

They should leave the sleuthing to people who are actually not stupid and good at it. They've PROVEN beyond a shadow of a doubt that they couldn't ID a racist at a KKK rally. They are bad at it.

Dr Zaius - 

I dont think his protest is that simple. If it was just supporting black people I don't think anyone would have an issue. His protest is also disrespectful to others including those black people who fought and died for this country. 

While the article is stupid, anyone who was offended by him taking a knee during the anthem may not be racist, but they are idiots. It's just a song. Get over your love affair with symbols, you religious-like weirdos. Nobody died for it or for the flag.

Bovine Defenestration - While the article is stupid, anyone who was offended by him taking a knee during the anthem may not be racist, but they are idiots. It"s just a song. Get over your love affair with symbols, you religious-like weirdos. Nobody died for it or for the flag.

Your mother is a symbol of AIDS in America. 

David@accu - 
Dr Zaius - 

I dont think his protest is that simple. If it was just supporting black people I don't think anyone would have an issue. His protest is also disrespectful to others including those black people who fought and died for this country. 

His protest was disrespectful because it was an attempt to stay relevant & save his radically declining career.

It's similar to Christian's shaming homosexuality, using an excuse to hide your bigotry. He chose a visible non violent protest to bring awareness to a real problem in America, it wasn't just about racism it was about our corrupt government. So many people are tricked into thinking you have to worship the flag or you are unamerican, you can't be farther from the truth, the people who are true patriots, the people who truly love America wants America to be the best it can be, and that includes bringing attention to the horrible things our society and government are doing

I mean some people, obviously not all or whatever, I should of put that in my last post

Okay, so black people want to call out whites for being racist if we disagree with a black guy. 

Okay, I'm a racist... Now what? There's far worse things to be in life... Like a child molesting pedo... Or a money stealing preacher for example. But to just hate someone because of their race? So fucking what.

OpenedUp - It's similar to Christian's shaming homosexuality, using an excuse to hide your bigotry. He chose a visible non violent protest to bring awareness to a real problem in America, it wasn't just about racism it was about our corrupt government. So many people are tricked into thinking you have to worship the flag or you are unamerican, you can't be farther from the truth, the people who are true patriots, the people who truly love America wants America to be the best it can be, and that includes bringing attention to the horrible things our society and government are doing

As he wears a Fidel Castro shirt saying he was a great mind.

Then tries to say he just likes Castro because of his education policies

I don't think Colin is that deep of a thinker man, you're reaching.

btw what is the "real problem in America" that you are referring to?

Dr Zaius -

First, VTFD.

Second, delete your account the same way your mother should have deleted the thought of sexing your dad.

Call me David Duke in that case.

Racism

Racism, police brutality, he specifically talked about Clinton and trump

I'll be sure to tell my black friends who also disagree with his protest that they hate black people...