Anyone think AA is a level about Miocic

In the striking department? Phone Post 3.0

Above* Phone Post 3.0

Meh. I think AA said he wants this fight. He seems confident, I wonder what he or coaches see.

Stipe is different than when he fought Struve. Interesting fight between two legends but I believe Stipe will take this. Phone Post 3.0

Miocic should win this fight however he wants. I don't see this being close at all. Phone Post 3.0

LiquidCobra - Stipe is different than when he fought Struve. Interesting fight between two legends but I believe Stipe will take this. Phone Post 3.0
Lol at Stipe being a legend. Stiles a great fighter but we have to stop attaching the word legend to everybody otherwise Royston Wee will be a legend next. Phone Post 3.0

I think Arlovski is definitely the better striker and might be the more talented and skilled guy overall, but age/wear and tear can't be discounted.
It makes sense to me that Stipe is the favourite, but if Arlovski comes out and KO's him it wouldn't shock me.

want AA to win, but thinking Stipe will take it!

No Phone Post 3.0

Stipe is better everywhere but AA has a magic about him lately. Phone Post 3.0

Stipe 1st round TKO! War Miocic!

Stipe all day long.

AA has no chance in this fight Phone Post 3.0

AA goimg to need a lot of that movement he has for a big guy. Stipe isn't afraid to go forward so maybe AA can capitalize on that and catch him while moving backwards. I don't think he is exactly "above" him but I think he has a style that could finish AA for sure . Stipe knows boxing so he isn't at any obvious disadvantage there.

I actually like both of these guys and from that perspective I dislike this fight. I was interested to see AA vs Werdum. How cool would it be to see him fighting for a belt again? Nothing bad to be said for either of these guys from me they are both exciting , tough , have good standup , and they seem like nice guys .

Hope no body gets any injuries in this fight that puts these guys out of fights because I like watching each of them.

1800champagne - No Phone Post 3.0

no

Hoping Arlovski beats Miocic. I can see it happening. He's looking impressive and finishing guys. Phone Post 3.0

Stipe will win Phone Post 3.0

I have a feeling AA will KO him Phone Post 3.0

You dont think. AA has crisper boxing and good movement? Phone Post 3.0