Anyone think Cormier beats Cain?

I have no idea, but it would be interesting to see his wrestling and hand speed against Cain. What say you? Phone Post

I personally think Cain destroys Cormier. That's just my opinion though. Cormier gets weaker although he has decent cardio, Cain just keeps pouring it on.

Not 100% sure obviously, but yeah I think so. I think it would be a crazy fight but if I HAD to pick I'd go with DC. Phone Post

quality - I personally think Cain destroys Cormier. That's just my opinion though. Cormier gets weaker although he has decent cardio, Cain just keeps pouring it on.
Nope u are right. Cain would break Cormier Phone Post 3.0

Me. I've always thought that. Think think Cain matches up better with junior. But dc finishes Cain Phone Post 3.0

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - Me. I've always thought that. Think think Cain matches up better with junior. But dc finishes Cain Phone Post 3.0

I have the opposite opinion I think Cain finishes DC and within 3 rounds.

Interesting fight. Cormier is sharper but I think Cain might be more vicious and is higher output and pace.

DC would beat Cain by either ko or by laying on him. Cain can't pick Barnett over his head and throw him like did Phone Post

VTFU - What do you think the Cain we saw tonight would have done to Big County?

What do you think the Cain we saw tonight would have done to Mir?

Now you have your answer. Phone Post

...what? Phone Post

JStrongMMA -

...what? Phone Post

Agreed what Phone Post

caseharts -
JStrongMMA -

...what? Phone Post

Agreed what Phone Post

Lol wut Phone Post

I think DC wins because he doesn't have to worry about Cain's wrestling.

ABE FROMAN -

I think DC wins because he doesn't have to worry about Cain's wrestling.

This is a huge factor. People don't acknowledge this or think Cain is a better wrestler... Idk how. You can believe cains better but he's not a better wrestler Phone Post

The only way Cormier beats Cain is by knocking him out and he can't do that.

unfortunate that we will never know, but understandable. Cormier has dominated every fight he has been in, but he would almost certainly not dominate Cain. It remains to be seen how Cormier responds to adversity, especially when it comes to striking. We still don't know how he would respond to hard shots in the face against a guy he couldn't just outright dominate in the clinch or going to the ground

Without the loss to jds, Cain is in prime position to be the goat down the track. Who can beat him? No one currently in the sport unless a flash ko miracle from someone. And if jbj comes to heavyweight i think cain breaks him Phone Post 3.0

smags - Without the loss to jds, Cain is in prime position to be the goat down the track. Who can beat him? No one currently in the sport unless a flash ko miracle from someone. And if jbj comes to heavyweight i think cain breaks him Phone Post 3.0
In other words... Yes cain beats cormier Phone Post 3.0

"DC would beat Cain by either ko or by laying on him."

DC couldn't even keep down Roy Nelson for more than two seconds, the two times he was able to take him down at all. Don't see how he would successfully lay on Cain.

Also hard to predict a KO win over Cain from literally the only guy EVER to beat Frank Mir without KOing him.

gokudamus stole my name iv - "DC would beat Cain by either ko or by laying on him."

DC couldn't even keep down Roy Nelson for more than two seconds, the two times he was able to take him down at all. Don't see how he would successfully lay on Cain.

Also hard to predict a KO win over Cain from literally the only guy EVER to beat Frank Mir without KOing him.

Cormier wasn't putting everything he had into keeping Nelson down. He was beating him handily on the feet, so when the ground game was efficient for cormier, he didn't put in the effort to keep it there. If he wanted to get him down and lay on him for chunks of time, he could have done that. Wasn't needed. Wasn't the most efficient way to beat that particular opponent. 

I don't think Cain has a chance pushing DC against the fence, and cormier has better striking and head movement.

If it makes it to 4 and 5 cain starts to gain momentum though.