Anyone tired of the UG psychologists?

On both sides?

Case in point, the weigh in. Everyone's creaming themselves over who flinched , looking into and breaking down every little minor detail. I watched that shit enough times to see that no one flinched at all, wtf are you people watching, and what does it matter?

What we do know is that Diaz seems to have gotten to Conor. Will it mean anything? Who the fuck knows, I'm just amped for a fucking war tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

It does matter. It's huge Phone Post 3.0

Lol @people getting excited by the absence of flinching. 

"What we do know is that Diaz seems to have gotten to Conor. "

STFU freak. You are accusing others of the same shit you're doing. Phone Post 3.0

Can Krusher - "What we do know is that Diaz seems to have gotten to Conor. "

STFU freak. You are accusing others of the same shit you're doing. Phone Post 3.0
Not really guy.

A nonexistent flinch vs. actual footage of someone flipping out backstage Phone Post 3.0

This is a forum, discussions will happen. If you don't like the topic don't click the thread. I'll take that thread over this waste of space thread any day.

BrckNoHitBk -

This is a forum, discussions will happen. If you don't like the topic don't click the thread. I'll take that thread over this waste of space thread any day.

No need to be so sensitive champ Phone Post 3.0

perfectsoldier -
BrckNoHitBk -

You get a legit answer and then come back with that tard shit....

FleecaJohn - 
perfectsoldier -
BrckNoHitBk -

OP flinched, IMO.

gokudamus - It does matter. It's huge Phone Post 3.0

this

FleecaJohn -
perfectsoldier -
BrckNoHitBk -

But he is right, the supposed flinching was a non-event. 

Yep, huggers from both sides have really gone to town on every single aspect of who's in who's head, one person will win and one will lose but Conor showing up late or gulping or Nate throwing the first bottle will not have anything to do with what happens tonight Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ flinch psychology Phone Post 3.0

MattyJ - Yep, huggers from both sides have really gone to town on every single aspect of who's in who's head, one person will win and one will lose but Conor showing up late or gulping or Nate throwing the first bottle will not have anything to do with what happens tonight Phone Post 3.0

It does appear Conor was quite rattled by the press conference though. The rest means nothing. 

FleecaJohn -
perfectsoldier -
BrckNoHitBk -

I think if there's any tard shit happening, its trying to insult somebody for clicking into threads they don't agree with, yet doing the exact same thing in this thread and even leaving a comment lol Phone Post 3.0

Most here have a BS in BS Phone Post 3.0

In general, people have a great gift for seeing exactly what they hope to see. Still, the talk is fun. It shows that people are invested in the fight which makes it more interesting. Headlining fights should generate more discussion than undercard fights.

Let the nerds be nerds. Phone Post 3.0