Anyone tried the UFC channel on Roku?

I'm planning on buying a roku 2XS so i can watch ufc ppv in HD. i hate watching ufc ppv in regular sd form. Does anyone here watch ppv fights on their roku? wondering if its worth buying, and how the HD is.

anyone?

I watched 154 on my roku xds. It looks good for a live stream and you get almost every service on roku - netflix, hulu, HBOgo, etc. it's well worth the price imo.

i order my fights on dircetv but i don't have HD. i was planning on buying a roku for HD ppv only. is the streaming quality that great or am i better off getting hd with direct tv (which i really don't wanna do)?

The quality is much better than SD and it's only $45. Watch the prelims streaming somewhere and make a decision. I am going to watch all ppv's on the roku instead of the HD broadcast on my cable.

thanks for your help!

which ufc ppv did you watch?

kanotoa - 

It sucks. I tried it and it was horrible. Not much better than an illegal stream. I got no refund too. Phone Post

I've watched more than one and have never had a problem. It was much better than any illegal stream i have ever seen. If the stream is bad for you its probably a problem on your end.

I have had a Roku for about 18 months now. Your experience will depend completely on the amount of bandwidth you can supply the device with. If you have crappy wireless that gets alot of interference prepare to have your streams kicked down to minimum SD or even stall to buffer.

I found that my best solution was to hard wire my Roku box. I now get everything in full HD.

Roku works alot like a smart phone. They have an app store where you get apps for the various services you want to stream from.

My favorites are NetFlix, Amazon, Vudu and HBOgo.

Amazon and Vudu offer the newest tv shows and movies on a ppv basis of by episode or season. I usually end up spending about $50 a month watching whatever current shows I want but have no cable tv bill.

By the way I know I've been a lurker on here a LONG time. Had no idea it was eleven years???

^^^^^^^^^^^^kirik been selling them 01 accounts again?

thanks for your input guys. i think i'm just going to buy an xbox. i heard the ufc app on there is great and crystal clear HD image. does anyone experience problems watching ppv on their xbox?

anyone have problems with watching ppv on xbox live?

oh okay. xbox it is!

is it true you can watch facebook prelims on your xbox as well??

thank goodness i did research before i bought a roku. the xbox app looks amazing!

Xbox is not only a gaming system it is a full on media system. Phone Post

captain dumbass - I watched 154 on my roku xds. It looks good for a live stream and you get almost every service on roku - netflix, hulu, HBOgo, etc. it's well worth the price imo.

V! Phone Post