Anyone try Ayahuasca?

Its always interested me, but I dont think I have the balls to try it

Do DMT instead, only lasts a few minutes and no nausea, but you go to the same places.

Redneck -

Do DMT instead, only lasts a few minutes and no nausea, but you go to the same places.

Not the same thing what so ever

36 hours in one of the most introspective states humanly possible will have an infinitely more profound effect on you than a ten minute blast into a different world 

A traditional ceremony has been developed over thousands of years to facilitate the asimilation of information and transformative state into a managable experience that will benefit you and your community 

Set and setting there is no short cut 

If it calls for you, you will hear it, if it doesnt, its probably not for you

Last resort, but at the same time, an experience we are all destined to have 

There are no shortcuts to discovering the depths of your soul, healing the damage of being alive  

MMA Newbie -
Redneck -

36 hours in one of the most introspective states humanly possible will have an infinitely more profound effect on you than a ten minute blast into a different world 

A traditional ceremony has been developed over thousands of years to facilitate the asimilation of information and transformative state into a managable experience that will benefit you and your community 

There are no shortcuts to discovering the depths of your soul, healing the damage of being alive  

Can we get this guy some rogan merch and some incense?

Sogflop - 
MMA Newbie -
Redneck -

Can we get this guy some rogan merch and some incense?

Or at least a fedora?

MMA Newbie -
Redneck -

Damn, that was deep

Yeah go pay some pigmy a thousand bucks so he can rifle through your shit and molest your girlfriend while you are laying on your back pretending you're a kitty

darkness66 - Yeah go pay some pigmy a thousand bucks so he can rifle through your shit and molest your girlfriend while you are laying on your back pretending you're a kitty

Nailed it.

I've done it twice, wild experiences.

Came out and wrote a 5,000 word article on the second ceremony and sent it to my editor.

She wrote back, "I'm sure you needed to write this, and I'm glad you did. Maybe some day you can find some gems in here to publish but as it is it's six pages of you puking, shitting, and losing a fist fight with god."

Unless you've done it, it's really hard to explain. MMA Newbie is pretty spot on though. I was told it was four years of therapy in one night...and laughed. Now I tell people the exact same thing, but that much intensity comes with a price. It's a long night.

I’ve done DMT three times and would like to try ayahuasca but it would need to be the right place. Can’t imagine what it’s like to spend a few hours visiting that dimension and would want the right people around in case things go south.

DMT has really changed way I look at the world and wouldn’t dismiss it due to being short acting. A lot can get crammed into those 10 minutes, where information is flowing at a much faster rate. Extremely complex concepts can be presented in an instant. Damn, fell like planning my next trip....

Just do DMT, there's no setting when you're hurtling through the cosmos.

Beelze -

Kind of agree about setting but am sure it pays to get in the right frame of mind first with some meditation.

Last time I took DMT it was done in a rush and despite a large dose was unable to break through. Instead had that rapidly increasing sound like it was about to happen followed by the most intense visuals that turned into demons faces, but I was still firmly in the room. Was quite an unpleasant experience.

Ant C -
Beelze -

Kind of agree about setting but am sure it pays to get in the right frame of mind first with some meditation.

Last time I took DMT it was done in a rush and despite a large dose was unable to break through. Instead had that rapidly increasing sound like it was about to happen followed by the most intense visuals that turned into demons faces, but I was still firmly in the room. Was quite an unpleasant experience.

Jesus

Ant C - 
Beelze -

Same here. Last time I did it i was so close to breaking through. Instead I was in a cold place, near what I thought was death. Actually I thought I did die, but instead of going into the cosmos. i was in the land of the dead in my own room and it was clear to me it was my room. Great visuals but I knew it was my ceiling, my windows, my floor etc...it kind of sucked.

Ant C - 
Beelze -

Unfortunately my experience as well. I should say that I wasn't in a great frame of mind at the time.

^However no demons just lots of colors and fractals

Want to try both. Figure dmt is the likeliest for me to get a hold of. Can that shit be ordered online anywhere?

Is ayahuasca the stuff people use to quit opiates ?

LiveWire - 

Is ayahuasca the stuff people use to quit opiates ?

that would be ibogaine from the iboga tree, though ayahuasca is also used with addicts as well.