Anyone try the T powder on onnit? I might get some

Was hoping for some feedback on the product.
Also wondering- does testosterone even work if you aren't working out? Phone Post 3.0

Sub. I just bought a fuckload of onnit stuff including t+ to try again. Last time I tried it I was eating poorly, wasnt exercising. Phone Post

I tried a tub of it...I felt very minimal results...could have just been a placebo effect even. I think you'd probably have to do a couple tubs of it to really gauge if it's working in any really measurable way.

TryhardNobody - you may have better luck posting this in strength and conditioning forum. theres some monsters over there who know what theyre talking about.
Nice- didn't even know we had that. Phone Post 3.0

Its main ingredient is d aspartic acid, you can get it in bulk heaps cheaper elsewhere.. infact most of the shit on onnit you can get elsewhere at a greatly reduced price.... obviously not their brand but it still does the job...

Another point to note is that you wont get that much of an increase in test from these products but it may be just enough for it to be noticeable..
I suggest if you are going to take it take it in a stack... i take DAA, bulgarian tribulus, ZMA and aromatase inhibitors.. it does enough for me to get noticeable results Phone Post

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post

I honestly wouldn't try anything from onnit, i have been tempted to, and nothing against joe, but that audrina fellow (wahtever his female name is)  is a fucking snake.

I just wanna caution you guys looking for test boosters etc

if you by chance do find something the boosts your test enough to where you really feel it you should look into a post cycle therapy if your gonna do it for any extended period
Of time.

when I was consulting with my endo to start TRT he told me to steer clear of test boosters because 1 they are mostly a waste of money and don't work and 2 because if they do work that you could hinder or shutdown your body's natural ability to produce test.

he claims to have treated dozens of guys in the last 5-10 years that actually damaged their ability to produce test because of excessive booster use and no
Pct.

probably not a big deal but it's worth noting and i try to let guys know when I over hear them discussing test boosters. Phone Post 3.0

Tried it. It is literally the worst tasting supplement I've ever encountered. Why even flavor it at that point? I felt slightly shitty immediately after taking it but after a few days there was a noticeable improvement in my energy (placebo?).

$0.02 Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup -

I honestly wouldn't try anything from onnit, i have been tempted to, and nothing against joe, but that audrina fellow (wahtever his female name is)  is a fucking snake.

Stories? Rumors? Gossip? Phone Post 3.0

sub Phone Post