Anyone use Extend powder in their water?

EDIT

The product name is Scivation Xtend.

NOT THE DICK PILLS

Make your lame ass jokes elswhere

I'm just curious if this stuff is legit. I've been using it for about 2 yrs but I wonder if its just a flavor additive and thats it. Does anybody know if it actually helps your body or if its a scam? 

LOL I foreshadowed soem jokey jokes

PosterboyOwnsMe4 -

damnit, i clicked to make an extenze joke.  :( 

This. Phone Post

PosterboyOwnsMe4 -

Knowing Nader That's what I thought he was talking about! I've never heard of Extend. Details Nader Phone Post

Its a protein powder is it not?

Never used it though.

yep.. protein powder

Are you snorting it? Or sprinkling it on your Steak and Chicken?

Its a supplement that you add to your water, a powder, thats supposed to aid in rehydration. Its electrolytes and all that shit. I'm just trying to find out if its actually beneficial or if I'm wasting my money. Good stuff i think in terms of taste, but if thats all it is, I'd rather save my money.

Are you talking about Xtend, the BCAA powder made by Scivation?

^yeah, thats it.

oh thats different than the Extend Protein Powder

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast23.htm

I've used it in the past & quite liked the results I saw (seemingly better muscle endurance & recovery).

They claim to have done a study on it showing how it increases muscle tissue and doubles weight-loss in individuals, but this study was funded by Scivation and published by Weider Publications; not exactly peer-reviewed material.

BCAA's in general do aid in the increase in muscle tissue (I'll try dig up the proper, peer-reviewed source) along with other benefits, but since I have no empirical data to back up my opinion of it improving my endurance or lean mass, take this with a grain of salt.

Chimonos Revenge - Are you snorting it? Or sprinkling it on your Steak and Chicken?

Lmmfao!! Phone Post

PosterboyOwnsMe4 - 

Me too!  =)

yes i work at GNC Extend is a great BCAA recovery blend and it has glutamine in it which most bcaas dont

No, but got a free duffel bag from em at the arnold classic:)

This is relevant to my interests.