Anyone Use LegalZoom?

Is it a good platform  to form an LLC?

No, it costs like $700 and they don't do shit for you. Go to your states website and do it for like $100 on your own.

LLCs are very easy to set up. Phone Post 3.0

I just did my first LLC for online sales in May.  The instructions were on my Secretary of State's website (NC), and it was SUPER EASY.  I only paid the filing fee ($128) and my business was listed and good to go in less than two weeks.  Took the incorporation paperwork (which was emailed for fast delivery) to the bank to set up a business account, and getting the federal taxpayer ID from the IRS website took exactly one day.

It's the easiest thing you can possibly do, and rewarding when it's done.  Do it yourself, brah.  And good luck with your business!  I have turned my initial investment of $181 (LOL @ that number) into an online retail business that will earn me $1500-2000 per month working less than ten hours per week.  Get at it!

You could become a corporate LLC, naked and HIGH on METH, all from the comfort of your home. Phone Post 3.0

BackOffWarchild -

I just did my first LLC for online sales in May.  The instructions were on my Secretary of State's website (NC), and it was SUPER EASY.  I only paid the filing fee ($128) and my business was listed and good to go in less than two weeks.  Took the incorporation paperwork (which was emailed for fast delivery) to the bank to set up a business account, and getting the federal taxpayer ID from the IRS website took exactly one day.

It's the easiest thing you can possibly do, and rewarding when it's done.  Do it yourself, brah.  And good luck with your business!  I have turned my initial investment of $181 (LOL @ that number) into an online retail business that will earn me $1500-2000 per month working less than ten hours per week.  Get at it!

Great advice! Legal Zoom would have cost me nearly $600 Phone Post 3.0

Moaozinho - 
BackOffWarchild -

Great advice! Legal Zoom would have cost me nearly $600 Phone Post 3.0

Congrats on making a leap!

Moaozinho -

No. Find your state website and do it yourself. Less than 30 minutes, and you'll save hundreds. Phone Post 3.0

BackOffWarchild -

What online sales? What product, I mean? Phone Post 3.0

in

if u search i did this thread 2 months ago and there was good inf0 in it

The prodigy is dead -
BackOffWarchild -

. Phone Post 3.0

I used it about 8 years ago to set up an
s-corp. It was very easy.
Not sure if there is a state website that is cheaper and easier now but there absolutely wasn't back then. Phone Post 3.0

Moaozinho - 

Which state are you in?

http://www.sos.wa.gov/_assets/corps/LLC2010.pdf

Most States have the paperwork posted online, free.

I used it to setup an s corp. about 500 bucks, seemed decent Phone Post 3.0

Jesus Cannons - You could become a corporate LLC, naked and HIGH on METH, all from the comfort of your home. Phone Post 3.0
Code word: Rogan Phone Post 3.0

McSlugga -
The prodigy is dead -
BackOffWarchild -

. Phone Post 3.0
Eh hem Phone Post 3.0