Anyone Use WAZE For GPS? Question...

Love the app, but two things drive me insane...

1. Quit asking if Im the passenger or driver.  I have to click needlessly through that option.  That dumb warning isn't going to protect you in some lawsuit.
  2. I want some of the voice warnings but not all.  All I care about is police that are nearby and red light cameras.  I don't care that some guy is pulled off on the side of the road, or that there is an object in the road.  How can I mute all the drivel and keep whats important to me?  I don't want to "Silence All" because obviously I care about police and cameras.  

I use Grndr for GPS. Phone Post 3.0

If you start your navigation before you take off, you won't get the passenger question. Phone Post 3.0

Can't help you.

One thing I will say is turn your screen brightness way the fuck down. Eventually, you'll get burn in from that app

I use it and deal with none of the things you describe. I have never had it ask if am passenger or driver and it never warns me of anything unless it is a cop ahead. I am on Android. Are you on one of those gay iThingies or something?

I wish they would clean the search up a bit. Aside from that, it's one of my 2 gps apps Phone Post 3.0

I used to use it and won back stage passes to a rap festival by tricking the rep lol. Phone Post 3.0

And just to be clear, I don't use GPS to get places. I glance at a map once and can just about get anywhere in the world off of that glance alone. I use it to warn me of cops, tell others about cops, and get a heads up on traffic. 

Phuckles - 

And just to be clear, I don't use GPS to get places. I glance at a map once and can just about get anywhere in the world off of that glance alone. I use it to warn me of cops, tell others about cops, and get a heads up on traffic. 

Thanks for that worthless drivel.  lol