Anyone used T-Bomb II?

was thinking about taking this Testosterone increasing supplement called TBomb 2. I'm wondering if it is safe. Here are the claims:

T-BOMB II (View Product Page) What does it do? Dramatically increases testosterone levels and maximizes your overall hormonal environment to increase lean muscle mass, strength, vascularity, muscle hardness and recovery as well as decrease overall body fat. How does it work? Optimone 5™ (5 Phase Hormone Optimizing Blend):

Phase I: Boost Testosterone Levels:

High levels of clinically proven ingredients are used to stimulate and force the pituitary gland in the brain to send messages to the testicles telling them to produce high levels of the highly anabolic (muscle building) compound testosterone. Testosterone spurs the promotion of protein biosynthesis that are responsible for the highly anabolic characteristics of testosterone. This is an extremely important function for athletes and bodybuilders as it accelerates muscle growth, speeds up recovery time and also stimulates the entire metabolism that results in the burning of body fat.

Phase II: Clear SHBG & Elevate "Free Testosterone"

SHBG is a protein in the blood that destroys 98% of the testosterone your body produces. T-Bomb II uses clinically proven Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle, Pygeum Africanum and Beta Sitosterol that clear SHBG and frees up testosterone.

Phase III: Block The Conversion of Testosterone to Estrogen:

Unfortunately, not all Testosterone remains as Testosterone once it's produced. The "aromatase" enzyme converts some of your Testosterone into the female hormone, estrogen, which is responsible for the accumulation of body fat, water retention, female characteristics and poor sexual performance. T-Bomb II uses powerful " anti-aromatase" compounds that inhibit the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.

Phase IV: Block The Estrogen Receptor Site

Stage 2 of T-BOMB It's "estrogen assault" uses estrogen-blocking compounds to clog the receptors, assuring that estrogen does not attach to the receptor and exert any of its estrogenic effects. Estrogen is left free floating in the blood where it will eventually die.

Phase V: Block DHT

Testosterone can also convert into a hormone known as DHT, which is responsible for negative side effects such as baldness and acne. T-Bomb II provides your body with the critical nutrients to minimize and block this conversion. Additionally, minimizing DHT, which normally competes with Testosterone for the androgen receptor, leaves even more receptors open for Testosterone to latch onto.

2nd Messenger™ Hormone Amplifier:

When testosterone arrives at your muscles, complex intracellular compounds called "2nd Messengers" communicate this arrival and trigger an anabolic (muscle building) reaction. The louder the signal, the greater the reaction. T-Bomb II contains nutrients that will amplify this signal and increase Testosterone's anabolic effects to stimulate muscle growth.

Who should take it? Anyone the age of 18 or over who is looking to: Increase lean muscle mass, strength, vascularity, muscle hardness and recovery and decrease overall body fat. How should I take it? Take 3 tablets twice a day with or without food.

S&C Forum, you'll get good answers there.

ttt for andre.

works good for a non prohormone test booster. What are you looking to accomplish??

Steve

shootfyter,

I'm 35 and noticed I dont have the same muscle endurance I once had. I'm looking for something to supplement my workout.