Anyone visiting Niagara Falls soon?

Hoping for some help and willing to pay a few bucks for it. One of the first vacations I went on with my fiance was to Niagara Falls. We toured a few wineries and she loved a particular wine. We bought a few bottles, and have since gone through them. I would love to give her a couple bottles of it at our wedding in May, but The wine is not sold in the United States. I talked to the winery and they sold me some over the phone and shipped them out, but customs refused to let it in the country. The winery refunded my money, but I can't get the wine shipped from Canada to Massachusetts.

So if any of you are visiting Niagara Falls canada in the near future, I'd love it if you'd pick up a few bottles of wine and ship it to me after you're back in the states. Anyone headed to Niagara soon?

Whats the name of the wine and winery? I live a couple hours away but have family that way I visit on occasion.

That's a lot of trouble to go through for some wine Phone Post 3.0

I'll be heading up there this summer, but not before May.

Good luck OP.

honestus - Whats the name of the wine and winery? I live a couple hours away but have family that way I visit on occasion.

Joseph's estate wines. If you're in the area, It'd be awesome, but obviously don't expect someone to make a special trip to help me out.

I have a rental in Niagara on the lake , I'm going down in feb to replace the floor , hit me up with an email at

Rickyb2@hotmail.com , I will do this for free , no need to pAy me extra besides cost of wine Phone Post 3.0