Anyone wanna come on Shambala Sports Radio tonite?

Sagiv? Ryann?? Anyone?? :)

Number to call is 646-721-9704.

We got one of Georgia's top MMA promoters, Tony Metcalfe coming on. Come on with us.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shambala-sports

is it pretty easy to get follower on BTR? when i see a show on their they typically have a good bit of followers. The only thing I cant stand about BTR is that the quality is pretty crummy and the board seems to be pretty restricted. What made you choose BTR over other options? Just curious.

What time? I'm relevant in Georgia. Phone Post

grkblood - is it pretty easy to get follower on BTR? when i see a show on their they typically have a good bit of followers. The only thing I cant stand about BTR is that the quality is pretty crummy and the board seems to be pretty restricted. What made you choose BTR over other options? Just curious.

It's hit or miss really. You gotta promote the hell out of it, although they're pretty good about getting your show put on the front page when it's live, so that doesn't hurt.

The quality really is hit or miss. It depends on what day of the week it is. The board? I've seen worse.. Seen a lot better though.

More or less picked it based off familiarity and the easy number for listeners to call.

You know of any good ones?

Andrew, 10-midnight EST. Mr. Metcalf should be on at about 10:30ish, you're welcome to call anytime.

btr is by far the easiest, since im on ustream i have to set up my own studio. i run my own voip server at home for quests to call in on. it fairly complicated.

You kids and your "technology" I'll never understand it.

I wish I had the money for something more than this..

One day kids.. One day.

Kevin Randleman will be with us on the show as well.

TTT

ttt

ttt

how much longer are you on the air?

Another hour.

Calling in five. Phone Post

I should be getting a new phone soon so I can call in.

I enjoy your show Jay.

Awesome Dan. Thanks for the support!