Anyone wanna play some Cribbage?

lol.

Ever known someone obsessed with that stupid game? Knew a couple guys always wanted to play that shit.

No dude, we're grown capable men and we're not locked up so we don't have to waste time playing some pointless old man game. We can do much more productive, worthwhile and enjoyable things. Stick your little pegs up your ass.

Cribbage is fun.

My father taught me... old sailors love it

OP sucks at Cribbage.

Not obsessed with it, but I do play.

OP can't count to 15

It's a great game to play with your grade school kid for memorizing addition facts (if you have one, don't be going around the park asking kids to play a game)

Cribbage is one of the few gambling games that is allowed in bars. 

Dad taught me to play when i was kid, i should learn again since he liked it so much and taught me so he could play more

lol. Just remembered the cribbage board was the gayest woodshop class project ever. You rounded the edges and drilled holes in a board. Amazing.

On andre the giants trading card that came with his ice cream bar his quote was "hey boss let's play cribbage"

Can we play Sheepshead instead?

My buddy (during a UFC PPV) tried to explain it to me once. He wanted to change our tradition fight night gameplan!!

I was like, “Fuck this shit!”, we’re playing Texas hold’em as usual!!

I would however like to try this game someday. 

What’s the appropriate setting for this game??

Fuck you. I play weekly.... buck a hole, skunks are double. Usually 6 of us. Won total of $250 last month. Again, Fuck you.

Love it, haven't played in a long time. dad and grandpa played often. Its great time passer for evenings without tv and phones, camping, hunting, fishing trips etc...

It's a man's game, you can definitely drink with it, but no broads and don't teach your son untill he's old enough to appreciate.

You guys have converted me. I'm going to become a cribbage master and defeat all challengers. I will have a custom mahogany cribbage board with gold pegs.

My grandpa taught me how to play when I was 5.  Played with him every day I could. Since the old man passed I still play it all the time.. even have an app on my phone to pass the time. 

"My grandpa taught me how to play when I was 5. Played with him every day I could. Since the old man passed I still play it all the time.. even have an app on my phone to pass the time."

aaaaand now I feel bad.

I apologize for insulting cribbage.

Hey OP. Fuck you. 

PeteyWheatstraw - "My grandpa taught me how to play when I was 5. Played with him every day I could. Since the old man passed I still play it all the time.. even have an app on my phone to pass the time."

aaaaand now I feel bad.

I apologize for insulting cribbage.

Don't feel bad lol I just have a special place in my heart for cribbage.  I'm sure you have things you enjoy doing that I would think are gay.. like blowing dudes with your ass :)