Anyone wanna play some Cribbage?

StruggleSnuggles - 
PeteyWheatstraw - "My grandpa taught me how to play when I was 5. Played with him every day I could. Since the old man passed I still play it all the time.. even have an app on my phone to pass the time."

aaaaand now I feel bad.

I apologize for insulting cribbage.

Don't feel bad lol I just have a special place in my heart for cribbage.  I'm sure you have things you enjoy doing that I would think are gay.. like blowing dudes with your ass :)

Why I oughta...

I'LL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!

I don't know cribbage, but I'll play some pinochle... 

I play crib all the time.  Im pretty sure Straydog had a 29 hand a couple years ago.

ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 

Is Pokino still a thing?

I remember some shit with giant cards.

Mike Litoris - 

I play crib all the time.  Im pretty sure Straydog had a 29 hand a couple years ago.

I got 19

Cribbage was the thing that I'd play with my grandad after a giant fight.

No matter how mad we were, it was a way back into being buddy's.

There were rules, so you could let your bullshit go and focus on that for a minute.

And then, almost accidentally, we could start rationally talking about why I was such a fuck up.

I love that game. It's white trash chess.

I got 6th place in the junior world championship when I was like 12.  I had only been playing for like 2 months and never really played much after that. 

cfochs -

Can we play Sheepshead instead?

Five handed. Best card game there is.

Fifteen-two, fifteen-four, OP’s sister is a filthy whore

A bar in Wisconsin is not considered a bar unless it has a cribbage board.

PeteyWheatstraw - lol.

Ever known someone obsessed with that stupid game? Knew a couple guys always wanted to play that shit.

No dude, we're grown capable men and we're not locked up so we don't have to waste time playing some pointless old man game. We can do much more productive, worthwhile and enjoyable things. Stick your little pegs up your ass.

Its a card game and it meant to pass time.

Who are the "grown men" you are referring to?

"Its a card game and it meant to pass time."

Really? It's been a game all this time? I thought it was a religion. And it's meaning is to pass time? I thought it was meant to change lives.

Thank you for the enlightenment.

Josh -
Mike Litoris - 

I got 19

Shitty bro!

I was rasied on cribbage. Used to play it all the time growing up and then continued to play all the time the second I could play it on a cell phone. I got a call from a buddy one night who was teaching his girlfriend how to play and her first hand was the perfect hand without the matching suite. She had 28 points. 1 in 216,580 are the odds of getting a 29 point hand. I have yet to see one. 

Rough Bearing -

I was rasied on cribbage. Used to play it all the time growing up and then continued to play all the time the second I could play it on a cell phone. I got a call from a buddy one night who was teaching his girlfriend how to play and her first hand was the perfect hand without the matching suite. She had 28 points. 1 in 216,580 are the odds of getting a 29 point hand. I have yet to see one. 

Once..... In 41 years of playing

bonzo79 -

Dad taught me to play when i was kid, i should learn again since he liked it so much and taught me so he could play more

Same here

PeteyWheatstraw -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 

Is Pokino still a thing?

I remember some shit with giant cards.

I don't know what pokino is but it's not the same thing as pinochle... 

'I love that game. It's white trash chess.'

lol @ white trash chess. Makes sense considering the types of guys I remember being all hardcore about it.

Josh -
Mike Litoris - 

I got 19

This guy knows. 

PeteyWheatstraw - 'I love that game. It's white trash chess.'

lol @ white trash chess. Makes sense considering the types of guys I remember being all hardcore about it.

My first Petey quote!