Anyone watch Goliath?

Just finished the first (and only) season. Billy Bob Thorton is always pretty good, and I thought really good in this.

Lots of good looking women to keep you interested as well, but quite a few plot holes.

15/20 worth the dollards.

Yeah, i really liked it.  My buddy lives in Santa Monica.  We drink at the bar he hangs out in and ive stayed at the hotel right next door.

Love the hooker assistant!

It’s like an R rated Better Call Saul imo. Looking forward to season 2.

EFM - 

Yeah, i really liked it.  My buddy lives in Santa Monica.  We drink at the bar he hangs out in and ive stayed at the hotel right next door.

It was kind of cool to see that area used so much, including Venice.

TheRealJoker - 

Love the hooker assistant!

It’s like an R rated Better Call Saul imo. Looking forward to season 2.

Yep, kept my attention!

Really liked it, supposedly season 2 has all sorts of budget overrun issues.. I hope the quality doesn’t dip

sparkyman -
EFM - 

It was kind of cool to see that area used so much, including Venice.

just realized when i was out there a few years ago i went for a run by the beach.  A film crew was shooting along my route.  Wonder if it was for that show.  The timing would have been right.  But i suppose its a popular hollywood setting.

In

When does season 2 come out?

2018 is the only info as for the S2 release date.

Watched first 2 episodes...not bad.

I think I was spoiled watching "The Patriot" that show was incredibly well done.

"Goliath" has a great cast, but the writing, directing and music seems more "network TV". It's cool seeing stuff shot in Los Angeles though.

Had to tap out on Episode 3.

Wanted to like it, but felt like I was watching episodes of LA Law or something.