Anyone watch Road to SummerSlam: The Shield?

Just getting ready to watch it here in a few minutes, just wonder if anyone else caught it and liked it? I really enjoyed the special they did with Daniel Bryan going into Wrestlemania. So I'm hoping this one is as good as well. Phone Post 3.0

haven't seen it, but heard good things about it.

I really enjoyed it. It felt like a WWE documentary with a little touch of UFC Primetime to it. I enjoyed the part where they go into details about Rollins' struggles in NXT and his issues with Terry Taylor and how a last chance meeting with Triple H saved his career.

Highly recommended! Hopefully we see more of these type of specials. Phone Post 3.0

The network keeps doing that thing where you try to watch something and it doesn't load and ends up loading whatever is live instead.

I loved it Phone Post 3.0

Finally got to watch it. Awesome. Phone Post

In Phone Post 3.0

Can someone elaborate on his struggles with Terry Taylor please. I'd like to hear that Phone Post 3.0

Festus - Can someone elaborate on his struggles with Terry Taylor please. I'd like to hear that Phone Post 3.0
Apparently Terry Taylor didn't like him very much and didn't think he had it in him to make it on the main roster. He made sure to tell him that everyday and they would clash constantly.

Rollins would call John Laurinaitus everyweek to ask him when he would get the call up and that rubbed some people the wrong way..

Basically Rollins had the wrong attitude and they needed to straighten him out. Phone Post 3.0

Never knew that...thanks Phone Post 3.0

It was awesome wwe production it's top notch

Yeah that was good stuff. Phone Post 3.0

Was that Roman's gf that was with him when he was exiting the hotel or whatever it was? Phone Post 3.0

Sleazy Martinez - Was that Roman's gf that was with him when he was exiting the hotel or whatever it was? Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure that was his daughter Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post

Gino_Corona -
Sleazy Martinez - Was that Roman's gf that was with him when he was exiting the hotel or whatever it was? Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure that was his daughter Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

Was really well done. Network specials have been pretty cool. Phone Post 3.0

I also learned that crossfit helps improve your kicking accuracy. Who knew. Phone Post 3.0

^ Crossfit Defense bro

3 Sided Square - The network keeps doing that thing where you try to watch something and it doesn't load and ends up loading whatever is live instead.
I've been having the same damn issue Phone Post 3.0