Anyone watch Samurai Champloo

Thinking about starting to watch ether this or bleach which one should I go with

Or any other recommendation Phone Post

This is my favorite anime series. My dad and I would watch it together when they used to play it on adult swim. The music is awesome and the modern feel to an old time story makes it fresh. I highly recommend it. Phone Post

Samurai Champloo.

Great series with a fantastic soundtrack.  Also, it's only one season so you'll have plenty of time to watch Bleach afterwards.

Yeah I started watching it last night and immediately fell in love with it thanks VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Subbed for the weekend.

Both Phone Post

Has the guy that made this directed anything else recently? Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop are my two favorite anime series and I would love to see anything else by the same team.

shibbytastic - Has the guy that made this directed anything else recently? Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop are my two favorite anime series and I would love to see anything else by the same team.

Good question.

Here's the listing from wikipedia for Shinichiro Watanabe

TV productions

OVA

Films

I've heard fantastic things about "Kids on the Slope" although I've not seen it myself.

just bumping this to say HOLY SHIT!!!!!! this was one of the greatest things i have ever seen lol vote ups for all

Cowboy bebop was amazing

Still not seen samurai champloo tho it worth a watch?

Also paw I couldn't get into bleach dnt no why =( probably starting from the beginning I'm already like 400 episodes behind fuck trying to catch up on that Phone Post

bogle1 - Cowboy bebop was amazing

Also paw I couldn't get into bleach dnt no why =( probably starting from the beginning I'm already like 400 episodes behind fuck trying to catch up on that Phone Post
Decedent my worth a watch I think Mugan has become one of my all time favorite characters you owe it to yourself to watch lol

Also loved bebop

I kinda feel the same about bleach that's a lot of episodes to catch up on

Anyone have any recommendations for what to watch next
I like
cowboy bebop
Champloo
Death note
rurouni kenshin
Dbz Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_OBEY - 

Decedent my worth a watch I think Mugan has become one of my all time favorite characters you owe it to yourself to watch lol

Also loved bebop

I like
cowboy bebop
Champloo
Death note
rurouni kenshin
Dbz Phone Post 3.0

at the moment i am watching full metal alchemist brotherhood its been brilliant so far 20 episodes in

others if you havent seen them gilgamesh, claymore, elfen lied are good short series

UGCTT_OBEY - 

Also loved bebop

I like
cowboy bebop
Champloo
Death note
rurouni kenshin
Dbz Phone Post 3.0

Some shorter series (I think these might be on Netflix) that I think you'd like:

Corpse Princess (Shikabane Hime)

High School of the Dead

Sword of the Stranger (film)

Appleseed (2004 - film)

first anime i ever watched was samurai champloo after that I really couldn't get into much else lol. Evangelion was cool though. and yes Mugan is also one of my favorite characters of all time!

I liked afro samurai, it was a close attempt but as my friend said

Neo: "Is it like Samurai Champloo?"
Fef4: "NOTHING is like samurai champloo"

I think I'm gonna start Cowboy Bebop and some other recommendations from here. I"m kinda burned out on reg comics right now.

loved cowboy bebop, but couldn't get into champloo for whatever reason.

if you haven't watched any these i would recommend them: ghost in the shell stand alone complex, paranoid agent, real drive.

am also currently watching ghost hound and it's pretty good.