Anyone watch WWE?

I haven't watched since maybe late 90s early 2000s. But I love this Otis dude

I Watch it. Otis is great. 

Otis is our family favorite

my 9 yr old just got bit by the pro wrestling/WWE bug hard so we ordered the network and we've been watching lots of WWE lately bc of him

I haven't in a decade or more, but always appreciated the theater.

Kirik - 

The Attitude Era was awesome it has been all downhill since then.

Not since mid-late 2000s and it was going downhill by that point.

I have spent a lot of my days seeing old clips and matches lately though. Good times (attitude era of course)

lol no

I don’t watch too much but when I do it’s like I get sucked in. It’s like soap operas for men!!

Jacinto -
Kirik - 

The Attitude Era was awesome it has been all downhill since then.

This. The NWO / Attitude Era was the best it’s ever been. I’ve not watched it since then but hear it’s been going down hill ever since then. 

Not interested in the new stuff, but I signed up for a free membership a few months back and binged on the 84-86 shows. The TNT talk show was awesome.

Also began watching New Japan and Stardom after playing the PS4 game. Those feel more like a modern standard to me over WWF. Stardom is by far my favorite.

R.I.P. Hana Kimura.

Used to. I still have the network, and watched some of Wrestlemania.

He cummed in that blonde. I know he did.

1 Like

otis is adorable (no homo)

i called that he'd win $$ in the bank , you could tell just by the way they were filming him from the beginning (same with

Asuka, you could tell shed win)

hilairous ending to it and how he won

LOL

Had front row for an NXT house show. Heavy machinery comes by and god damn did they smell. We were near one of the tag corners so I'm sure all those guys let out protein farts all night. 

Nah quit watching WWE, started watching AEW

1 Like

Not WWE. Can't stand it. I have found myself watching lots of stuff from Japan as of late. Some of the old Joshi wrestling was brutal as fuck.

I want to be a fan of pro wrestling in general but it looks like a stunt show you'd see at universal studios or something now. I watched my friends play a drinking game when they watched an AEW show. They took a shot every time someone dove or flipped outside the ring. One of them got alcohol poisoning. They were both done around 12 or so shots and the event was only 45 minutes in.

Oh I hespect Otis due to his Greco Roman wrestling background. Does he ever use any legitimate Greco moves or throws?

![](upload://1EGFAszhhIkE0jH5S6b0ob1FbW1.jpeg)