Anyone watching Best of TUF on FS1 right now?

Those first few seasons were really fun. Too bad they suck now.

I had forgotten about Diego cutting all of the asparagus tips off for a smoothie and Bonnar getting pissed. What a dick move.

So are they fighting to get in the house or not since it is only 16?

I am. I'm wondering how the fuck I'm gonna stay up until mid night to watch tuf. They should have started it at 9 and only did 1 hour of best of tuf

BJ Penn Forever - So are they fighting to get in the house or not since it is only 16?

Not sure. Right now they are showing clips from the past 24 seasons.

If nothing else, this has been super entertaining to us that missed some of tuf lol. I watched the first season but I missed a lot of them after. I never knew that dude let Lawlor KO him in the bathroom. That shit was hilarious 

All these old guys are juiced to the gills coming into this season lol 

I think this season might actually be worth watching. At least we know who most of them are.

Let Me Bang Bro is on

That was not bad. I'm actually looking forward to this season

Vikingknee -

All these old guys are juiced to the gills coming into this season lol 

Wouldn't got be? I know I woulda

This season is going to be really good. I love when the fight starts after the 35 on the clock because I know it's going to be a finish. 

If you are still watching TUF in 2017, I feel sorry for you.

So far this is a fun episode. I like the fact that I know the fighters

God damn hector

Hector fucked up. Fight was boring but I was entertained when Gilbert was gnp'n and was saying "hard work" as he did it. Biggest take away is Cody is a gigantic tool.

Cody came off really bad in this episode

theINFAMOUScarpe -

Cody came off really bad in this episode

Something tells me it won't be his most cringeworthy performance of the season either. As for OP's point about those early TUF seasons, it's crazy to think about how much domestic talent was readily available due to the lack of opportunities for mixed martial artists back then. 

I hope "let me bang, bro" guy has sold t-shirts or something to profit off that.

He should provide a service were you can pay him $20 to call your friends and say the whole let me bang bro scene.

Dom Cruz described Cody as a hot head and TJ as a hot head that pretends not to be one. I guess TJ has gone off on him a few times when cameras weren't around.

RKing85 -

If you are still watching TUF in 2017, I feel sorry for you.

I feel sorry for any person that cares what another man watches.

Sad fuck.