Anyone watching Power Slap Tonight on TBS?

I’ll watch. However I don’t think it’s all slap fighting. I think it’s like the ultimate fighter with a bunch of clowns living in a house.

Not a chance

Definitely not.

And lol at “exploding” to become the leader of fringe sports :rofl:

1 Like

People forget that black people have been doing this “sport” in strip clubs since the ’90s or early ’00s. They have been paying strippers to slap each other for years

Anne White’s evil deed. Maybe she can use the proceeds to support victim blaming noisemakers.

I don’t understand the appeal of these slap contests. I have had people tell me it is inhumane to watch MMA, and I have explained to them that they don’t understand how fun it is… and that some of us would pay to do it if we couldn’t do it for free (or get paid to do it). I suppose the same could be said for slapping, but as I said, I don’t get it. There will be 100% CTE rate for the slapped.

I hope they enjoy themselves, and I hope they’re getting paid well, but I doubt both. I feel like we’re degenerating into watching diseased people harm themselves. Anyway, not for me.

Remember those movies like Running Man and Death Race?

It’s only a matter of time before we have death competitions to the death in America. Probably after 2030. We are definitely heading in that direction.

1 Like

Dana is stealing this idea from Jake Paul’s crew.

I thought this got canceled?

C’mon bro…we all know that ain’t true

2 Likes

No

10:00 in my area.

2 Likes

Hell yeah

Gladiator GIF

I real Stockton Slap fan would watch

Speaking of which

1 Like

*edit

I recorded it to watch later and know the coaches and guys working with Dana producing it.

4 Likes

7 years since you posted? Jebus crites man don’t be afraid of UG/OG. Post more holmes

2 Likes

Homie has 9 posts total.

3 Likes

T-Minus 34:00.