Anyone Watching "Ugly Delicious" on Netflix?

Pretty interesting show if you like shows food and culture shows like Parts Unknown, Mind of Chef, Chefs Table etc.

David Chang is the main guy but he is probably the most annoying part of the show, but despite that its all pretty interesting.

I've watched the first two episodes.  They were both pretty good.

I’m digging it after the first two episodes.  Chang’s use of “fuck” is throwing me off a little but pretty good other than him. 

Changs constant "racial" angle is super annoying. There is another female asian food writer on the show who does the same thing.

Other than that its awesome.

Brockback Mountain - Changs constant "racial" angle is super annoying. There is another female asian food writer on the show who does the same thing.

Is it "omg look at me im asian... In case you couldnt tell." or is it a cultural appropriation slant? 

Kings21 - 
Brockback Mountain - Changs constant "racial" angle is super annoying. There is another female asian food writer on the show who does the same thing.

Is it "omg look at me im asian... In case you couldnt tell." or is it a cultural appropriation slant? 

White people don't accept the Asian food? - Chang

Whats up with white people eating and cooking asian food? - Also Chang

Mexican food has more than burritos? Who can keep up? - Also Chang

This shrimp taco tastes like a shrimp dumpling! Mexico must have copied China. - Also Chang

Lets make a show that compares the food of most of an entire continent to the food of one European country and see who has more iterations of that food. Oh look Japan, Korean, China, Mongolia, Thailand, Taiwan, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippians and hong kong combined has more variety than Italy. Checkmate Paisans! - Also Chang

Just watched pizza episode and it was great

Chang's kind of an asshole but he has some good point about food and who "owns" authenticity. The first episode was pretty good. 

The parts with David Choe were entertaining. The show is better then all the rest of the travel/food shows on Netflix right now. Overall it was good, Chang can be annoying, the fried chicken episode was ridiculous.

My wife watches it so it proves you have shit taste in TV shows.

I loved it. David Choe kills on the show

i dont really like that david choe fucker.

Show is interesting tho, love food travel shows. I started watching Ainsley eats the streets which is also good

I enjoyed the show. Would watch a second season. 

I watched all the episodes. Good show overall. David Choe seems like a douche.