Anyone work lots of OT?

Position at my company is opening. 60-70 hours of OT including Saturdays. Not sure if I wanna work that much OT- but the money would be nice.

id go from about 90K to 130-140 ish

i've been putting in a lot of JOT, if if you know what i mean

bigtree421 -

I’ve done it, I’m currently on disability and miss it. If you enjoy working and it won’t ruin your family life or social life then do it. 

No more bjj so social yes

60 hours of OT on top of your regular 40? That's INSANE. That's seven 15-hour days a week.

Now if it's 60 hours a week, that's not too bad. 5 12-hour days.

phydeau - 60 hours of OT on top of your regular 40? That's INSANE. That's seven 15-hour days a week.

Now if it's 60 hours a week, that's not too bad. 5 12-hour days.

60 hrs a week

The Closed Guard -

Position at my company is opening. 60-70 hours of OT including Saturdays. Not sure if I wanna work that much OT- but the money would be nice.

id go from about 90K to 130-140 ish

A month?  Fuck that shit

Is 130-140 your New base pay or what you'd earn with that much OT? In my humble opinion it's not a big enough jump in pay if that's what you'd earn working that much OT

I'm on salary, so fuck no.

Actually been working a lot of undertime lately

There's no point after 40. Uncle Sam will just buttfuck you. Spend that extra 20-30hrs a week in a cash venture.  You've earned it. 

I do 12 hour days on Saturday and Sunday every week end since November. Starting to burn me out but I make a weeks pay in those 2 days.

12 hours a day usually 6 days a week. so far only a few sat this year

I put in more overtime than all but maybe one or two people at my depot. It’s not much though. Maybe a few hours a week.

I do 46 hours a week. They cap OT at my office.

I usually work on average 120 hours in a two week pay period. Scheduled for 80 hours. It doesn't bother me, I love my work. If the wife and kids aren't home, I might as well be working, if I'm not I'm on here with you fuckers all day.

I once worked 97/100 days. Does that count?

goosedaystrangler -

Is 130-140 your New base pay or what you'd earn with that much OT? In my humble opinion it's not a big enough jump in pay if that's what you'd earn working that much OT

Everything is before taxes. The 130-140 would be the base pay, I can likely make my way to 180-200K once Im in that department awhile

I think working that much is a waste. Maybe for a short time but people that work that much all the time are nuts. 

I only had a few days off since November. I'm definitely sick of it. I'm taking two weeks vacation at Easter and passing up $4500 in after tax money overtime by doing so. They can take that cash and shove it up there ass.

I'm on salary with no OT. I still work about 50 hours a week. That's not too bad compared to some people. But I do miss the OT

I hate OT. Despise it. My work always tries to force OT based on "operational requirements". They can fuck off