Anyone's Girl A Nude Cam Model?

Or similar?

I met this girl who is hot af, 18 years old. Wants to use her looks and body to make money. She said maybe she'll try to strip. I said why not be a cam model. She's very very interested.  WOndered if any of you blokes had any hands on experience? I know of chaturbate, what are the big ones?

PM me of you don't want to out that your girls is a whore in here.  ;)

I don't mind outing her here. Your mom's a slut, she's a hoe, she's a freak. Gotta different dick every day of the week.

Jk.

I used to deliver pizza to one when I was in college. She was Asian but had clearly had the eyelid surgery done. Her living room was full of shopping bags and clothing racks. No furniture. She always looked high as fuck. Seemed to be making decent cash though based on where she was living. 

I helped a girl who worked for me do it before. Used 'myfreecams'. Look at the top girls on there and she can build her page and rules from what tends to be successful.

kingofpancakes80 - I don't mind outing her here. Your mom's a slut, she's a hoe, she's a freak. Gotta different dick every day of the week.

Jk.

Hmmmm.  I know your type.  You've been wanting to get this off your chest for weeks.  Maybe even months.  Even years conceivably.  That your mom is a ho has been grinding on your nerves.  You haven't been able to sleep.  You've lost weight because you have little appetite.  You've been short with your loved ones because you are stressed.  So you saw the opportunity to tell the world, to get it off your chest.  So you did so.  But you didn't want to face the flak that would come of it.  Did't want to take the pain.  So you threw in a "Jk" at the end to try and mitigate all that.

Its ok.  We get that your mom is a hoe.  Its not your fault.  Repeat after me.  "Its not my fault... Its not my fault... Its not my fault...".

Homeslice - 
kingofpancakes80 - I don't mind outing her here. Your mom's a slut, she's a hoe, she's a freak. Gotta different dick every day of the week.

Jk.

Hmmmm.  I know your type.  You've been wanting to get this off your chest for weeks.  Maybe even months.  Even years conceivably.  That your mom is a ho has been grinding on your nerves.  You haven't been able to sleep.  You've lost weight because you have little appetite.  You've been short with your loved ones because you are stressed.  So you saw the opportunity to tell the world, to get it off your chest.  So you did so.  But you didn't want to face the flak that would come of it.  Did't want to take the pain.  So you threw in a "Jk" at the end to try and mitigate all that.

Its ok.  We get that your mom is a hoe.  Its not your fault.  Repeat after me.  "Its not my fault... Its not my fault... Its not my fault...".

eeks. just a rap lyric I was listening too. I'm sure OP's mom is a saint.

This will end well
https://efukt.com/21179_The_Cam_Whore_Meltdown_Comp.html

Chaturbate has between 1,000 and 5,000 chicks on at any given time.  Good luck rising to the top when your competition is a hot latina who will fist her asshole for 5 tokens.

The Russians and Colombians are the best deal on MFC...or so I've heard.

we are going to need pics of her body to give you better advice

Mutant handles cock on the daily... He should be able to help

GaGas Soldier - I helped a girl who worked for me do it before. Used 'myfreecams'. Look at the top girls on there and she can build her page and rules from what tends to be successful.

That's how you met your wife, right?

Pokanghoya - The Russians and Colombians are the best deal on MFC...or so I've heard.

The one time I went on a cam site this Colombian girl casually pulled out her tampon and tossed it past the camera. I shut off my computer immediately and went for a long walk to contemplate my life decisions.

What's "MFC"?  A friend is asking.

Homeslice - 

https://www.myfreecams.com/

kingofpancakes80 -
Homeslice - 

Jk.

Your mom was licking my ass, 

and it felt really great,

then I farted in her mouth,

and made her cheeks inflate. 

Pokanghoya - 
Homeslice - 

https://www.myfreecams.com/

Thanks!

DJ Spazzy Dad - 
kingofpancakes80 -
Homeslice - 

Jk.

Your mom was licking my ass, 

and it felt really great,

then I farted in her mouth,

and made her cheeks inflate. 

I would like to apologize for dropping and random disparaging remark. I do feel like a little bit of tool now.

If she wants to get into cams there is no better way to test the water then by posting pics on the OG. We are experts.

My girlfriend is KateeLife.  What do you want me to ask her?