Anything can happen in MMA

Randleman proved that yesterday.

ttt

so did Nick Diaz when he knocked out Lawler last UFC.

not to mention Fedor arm-barring Coleman

I agree. That's why it always irritates me when before every event people claim so and so doesn't have a chance. Giant Silva could win the GP.

"Giant Silva could win the GP."

Correction: Giant Silva WILL win the GP. No one can survive Giant-Jitsu!

grass is green.

ttt

Lawler wasn't a fluke. He leads with his chin and isn't very technical. His ko isn't surprising. He'll do ok though.

CroCop however, he didn't even throw one technique. Randleman pulled a needle out of a haystack with that haymaker left. Good for KR! I hope it humbles Mirko into respecting his opponents and training.

nobody said Diaz-Lawler was a fluke I used it as an example of a very surprising result no one would have expected

"I hope it humbles Mirko into respecting his opponents and training."

and into respecting Bas, what the hell was that, he was laying down while bas interviewed him, complete disrespect imo.

and into respecting Bas, what the hell was that, he was laying down while bas interviewed him, complete disrespect imo.

- oh, calm down, Igor V was doing that shit too in one of his interviews.

Why do we have to look into every little thing like that?

"CroCop however, he didn't even throw one technique. Randleman pulled a needle out of a haystack with that haymaker left. Good for KR! I hope it humbles Mirko into respecting his opponents and training.

- wrong, wrong, wrong. Ya, Im sure Crocop was just playing video games for the last 4 months, wtf?

Kev just took him out, end of story.

Needle in a haystack? Well NO ONE could have predicted this but we forgot that Randleman easily survived against Bas, Maurice and Rizzo on the feet, has really good movement on his feet as well, and is a bigger threat to takedown than anyone Crocop has faced = Crocop worrying about that, like Kev said, "shoot, shoot, shoot, left hook."

Also, Rampage commented on how hard KR hits and also TKO'ed Ninja with a punch.

Not saying I expected that but we knew KR has what it takes to win.