“Anything over your face” - fauci

4 Likes

Happy Sunday Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

5 Likes

Spring of 2022…even people like me who were extremely cautious with this for a long time aren’t having that shit.

1 Like

No its just covid is tricky. Like when its there when enter a restaurant but it goes away when your at your table eating, talking, laughing…

LIKE WHEN ITS ON EVERYTHING SO WE HAVE TO WIPE EVERYTHING DOWN, BUT YOU CAN KEEP REUSING THE SAME MASKS OVER AND OVER THAT YOUVE BREAHTED IN, COUGH IN, THEN TOUCHED AND PUT IN YOUR POCKET. THEN GO AND TOUCH ALL THE FUCKING FRUIT AT THE STORE.

5 Likes

I’d like to put a pillow over Fauci’s face.

Then hold it there until the lower extremities stopped moving.

13 Likes

Anything over your face huh? I’ll have to stock up on these:

https://fakemaskusa.com/

1 Like

2 Likes

lol. Don’t worry about which kinds of masks are effective and which ones are ineffective, that’s just pointless minutiae. Just cover your ugly mug with something, anything. Pull a tube sock over your head, whatever. Then get your shot and shut the fuck up like you’re supposed to!

1 Like

“I fully supported oppression and tyranny when they sold me their bullshit for the first 2 years, but now I swear I won’t stand for it in the future….not until they feed me a new line of shit, which I will also buy hook line and sinker.”

2 Likes

The reeeee crew will avoid this thread

2 Likes

Dr. Fauci is the highest paid employee of the Federal Government at $419K/yr. As a result, he will don his credentials like war medals, cower behind the word “SCIENCE” like it’s a force field, and bojangle in front of the cameras to any tune he’s told to.

6 Likes
2 Likes