AOC is racist, simple and plain.

"Our country has a “justice” system that criminalizes poverty + disproportionately targets race, yet routinely pardons large-scale crimes of wealth and privilege.

Moments like these tell us it’s less a justice system, and more a class enforcement system."

Disproportionately targets race? Ocasio-Cortez continues to race bait. She thinks Felicity Huffman getting off easily is a sign of (white) privilege, whereas she kept her twitter quiet about Jussie Smollett. If she simply had a problem with wealth she would have condemned Smollett as well.

When did she ever condemn anything that a person of color did, wait, never.

And no, dating that red-headed beta doesn’t change the fact that she’s a racist.

There isn’t a person alive who doesn’t hold some sort of bigotry in their heart...

King Trav -

There isn’t a person alive who doesn’t hold some sort of bigotry in their heart...

It really comes out when I watch Football.... 

King Trav -

She only sees skin color 

King Trav -

Whats yours? 

Fake Pie -
King Trav -

Whats yours? 

I’m not sure how that’s any of your business...

How long will this new troll account last? 

Fake Pie - 
King Trav -

Whats yours? 

He hates Nova Scotians! 

DaveFu -
Fake Pie - 
King Trav -

Whats yours? 

He hates Nova Scotians! 

Who doesn’t? 

RoarkVsEverybody - https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-felicity-huffman-jail-operation-varsity-blues-102458850.html

"Our country has a “justice” system that criminalizes poverty + disproportionately targets race, yet routinely pardons large-scale crimes of wealth and privilege.

Moments like these tell us it’s less a justice system, and more a class enforcement system."

Disproportionately targets race? Ocasio-Cortez continues to race bait. She thinks Felicity Huffman getting off easily is a sign of (white) privilege, whereas she kept her twitter quiet about Jussie Smollett. If she simply had a problem with wealth she would have condemned Smollett as well.

Fighting for the minorities and impoverished people does not make one a racist.

Fucking white fragility at its finest here. Grow the fuck up.

How does making that statement even remotely racist?

She specifically makes it more about CLASS than race.

jacktripper -
King Trav -

She only sees skin color 

Trumptards never sew skin color except when nfl players kneel etc.

Tons of people on all sides of the spectrum point out the various disparities in the justice system. You can certainly debate those points, but it hardly makes her racist.

There’s a huge disparity on how men are treated vs. women for the same crimes, but you wouldn’t be sexist to point that out–strangely though politicians rarely want to bring this one up.

King Trav - 
Fake Pie -
King Trav -

Whats yours? 

Was just curious. Of course you don’t have to answer.

…MotherFUCK her and John Wayne

Ill Portents - 
RoarkVsEverybody - https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-felicity-huffman-jail-operation-varsity-blues-102458850.html

Controlling for other variables, study after study shows that blacks who have been arrested are charged more, convicted more, and get harsher sentences than whites.

A lot of the studies I’ve read have trouble controlling for all the relevant variable or don’t attempt it, would be interested in what you’ve found. There are definitely discrepancies, just always seems hard to attribute them entirely because of the poor data and variables, but maybe there’s been better ones I hadn’t seen. Our justice system definitely isn’t blind though sadly.

I don’t want you to feel picked on again by asking you questions, so feel free to ignore me, but do you agree there is an even larger discrepancy in how men are treated vs. women for the same crimes? If you agree, do you think that makes the justice system sexist?

Also, do you think you could make the same statement you made but for committing violent crimes: “Controlling for other variables, study after study shows that blacks commit more violent crimes than whites”?

Not trying to start shit, honestly curious.

yea shes racist. But its ok to be racists against whites.

Literally.

But she is right aboout the government pardoning large scale crimes committed by wealthy and politically connected people.

But thats not a black, brown white thing. Thats a green thing.

Fake Pie - 
King Trav - 
Fake Pie -
King Trav -

Whats yours? 

Was just curious. Of course you don’t have to answer.

No worries Trav, I’ll take this.

FUCK MIDGETS

Piratenbum - 

yea shes racist. But its ok to be racists against whites.

Literally.

But she is right aboout the government pardoning large scale crimes committed by wealthy and politically connected people.

But thats not a black, brown white thing. Thats a green thing.

People with money undoubtedly do better in court. That doesn’t explain every discrepancy though FWIW.