Aoki: Proves Eddie Bravo Right...

No one was getting omoplatas or gogoplatas in Pancrase in 94. Sorry.

Putting your leg up high on the shoulder is not what we mean when we say rubber guard.

Can someone post the video of Eddie teaching Shinya the rubber guard?

"He may have refined it and put more focus on that style but he did not create it."

The Fact that you think it's a Style show's how little you know about it. Seriously. Placing your Leg in that Position is NOT the Rubber Guard.

Said Tongue in Cheek, however if we follow the Logic that Bravo stole the Gogo Plata (as if the Rubber Guard has one Submission tied to it) from Schembri, than Schembri and all BJJ Guys stole the Armbar and Triangle from Judo Guys.

Therefore, after every BJJ Victory that involves an Armbar or Triangle, let's all give Credit to Judo.

Swiss Cheese.

Saku Tech: "You can even watch some of the old Pancrase events back when it was shootfighting and see that style of guard and we're talking about 1993-1994."

Can you list a few of these fights? Since a great deal of Pancrase fights are available on video, it would be useful if when you suggest for people to go back and watch the fights that you give some specific info.

"he should have a bunch of fucking kids and start "bravo jiujitsu". Give his kids all weird ass names too. "

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that was a given..

"Therefore, after every BJJ Victory that involves an Armbar or Triangle, let's all give Credit to Judo."

why are people so uptight about giving credit where it is due?

Aoki is the only one using it effectively, including the entire Planet
whatever...

Using a high guard like Nino, and using Rubber guard are two totally different things.... I've never seen Nino grab his ankle and hold his opponent down trap an arm and work submissions.... I've seen Aoki, and Lister, play Rubber guard but never Nino.. he just used a high guard. I'd like to see a vid of him playing rubber guard... post one if you can find one .. :)

the first thing I thought was:  "Eddie has to be loving  this shit."

smooth finish.  100% rubber guard.

"has everyone forgot about nino schembri"

schembri actually went to Bravo to learn/fine tune his guard game. true story!

"He made Hansen taste the rainbow"

I LITERALLY SCREAMED WITH LAUGHTER