Aoki'd have beat Nagashima, if it were 100% mma!

...........From the start!

He was very relaxed and got surprised. Fools you are if you believe that Aoki was at his best!

Rematch next, Aoki wins: 109% sure

AokiTears.gif

He lost when it was 100% Phone Post

excuses

From the start of the fight, after they both made their entrances with crazy music and come in the middle of the ring with th ref giving the last orders.

Then Aoki wins!

No because instead of losing in four seconds of round two it would end in four seconds of round one. That would be the only difference of a "100%" MMA fight.

Yeh if it was 100% from the start on a Tuesday in march Phone Post

"Aoki got so confident he dove in head first"

That's what I mean, after seeing in the first round that Nagashima was not much of a threat.

Aoki got too relaxed thinking " bah, I'll take him down easy" never expecting that beautiful knee from Nagashima.

MMA, MUAYTHAI, BJJ, GRAPPLING, BOXING, WRESTLING lover here bros! I'm being objective!!!

Aoki wins the rematch (I said it here first!)

Count how many times Nagashima ended up on the ground or got clinched at the beginning of the fight. I know it was not MMA yet, but the ease of it made Aoki too relaxed for the MMA round.

The Destroyer88 -  No because instead of losing in four seconds of round two it would end in four seconds of round one. That would be the only difference of a "100%" MMA fight.

And by the way Happy new year NOOBIES ; )

seek - Count how many times Nagashima ended up on the ground or got clinched at the beginning of the fight. I know it was not MMA yet, but the ease of it made Aoki too relaxed for the MMA round.

Cuz he didn't have to defend the takedown or clinch in the first round.

LOL at 10ers

Hold tight! In a couple hours you'll be old school!

JK bros

seek - Count how many times Nagashima ended up on the ground or got clinched at the beginning of the fight. I know it was not MMA yet, but the ease of it made Aoki too relaxed for the MMA round.

...Why would he waste energy or change his stand to try to defend takedowns or avoid going to the ground when it can't stay there?

Aoki is a piece of shit. It was pure irony that he got mangled in the MMA round. He can fade into obscurity with the rest of Japanese MMA. Phone Post

he made a mistake. happens to everyone. even the great michael giordano.

excuses again

He got knocked the fuck out cold for like 10 minutes, let it go.

Excellent result.

i hate aoki, but this was not an mma fight. aoki is still top 3