AOL instant messenger was high drama

It would always be open . You'd block some people or people would block you and you'd log into troll accounts to see if they were online. There were awkward pop ups, messages not responded to. Emoticons could make or break your advances

Whew glad that era is long over Phone Post 3.0

IM and chat rooms, ah the good ol' days Phone Post 3.0

A/S/L? Phone Post 3.0

but now with text messaging it's always on. you can't pretend you didn't get a message

Lol brought me back Phone Post 3.0

666 if u like NWO!!!! Phone Post 3.0

pours out beer

Mihow - What were those weird programs that spammed shit? Punters? Those were awesome

-=[ AoHeLL 95 by Da ChroNiC ]=-
-=[ now punting: KiriK ]=-

jar of flies -
Mihow - What were those weird programs that spammed shit? Punters? Those were awesome

-=[ AoHeLL 95 by Da ChroNiC ]=-
-=[ now punting: KiriK ]=-
Lol Phone Post 3.0

I was a middle school pimp on AOL. All them bitches were holding my hand in the hall Phone Post 3.0

A certain OG'er had a program that could do serious shit on AOL. They placed a phone call to our house, lol Phone Post 3.0

The good old days. I remember going into an AOL chat room called "Get The Hairbrush" and after realizing it was a room filled with a bunch of pervy freaks my internet life would never be the same.

I have no recollection as to why I went in that room or if it was just because the name didn't have a high number next to it so that meant it was easier to get in...

GeTtHeHaIrBrUsH 17

Remember that? Damn I'm old. Phone Post 3.0

IRC FTW!!

#punk

(When # meant channel not hashtag) Phone Post 3.0

Lol I downloaded "live chat rooms" on the galaxy s note.....haha some things never change. Phone Post 3.0

Lol I still use IRC and AIM. Phone Post 3.0

Ahhhh the aol days. I used to crack host accounts and scroll non stop. Dabbled into programming a lil bit with VB 3.0

deadAIM was a great addon that let u customize aim quite a bit no ads ETC.

Pishing?(prob shouldn't say more)

Fate by Magus and Fungii?

AOL was pretty much where Warez broke out on the scene. Took days to download shit lol

I remember making my own mIRC scripts and going on dalnet. Fun times Phone Post 3.0

I use AIM still everyday

=qgag itzeastman 60

-= nitro Overhead scroller loaded =- Phone Post 3.0

I lOve MIRC Phone Post 3.0