APEX AUDITIONS AND MMA CAMP A HIT

Looks like you guys had a blast on Saturday night, maybe even more fun than I had.... but then again I dont remember much of my night. Sorry I didn't make it back on Sunday, I couldn't get off the coach. :)

Thanks for a great training camp.

ttt

ttt for flying in from NB.

Out of towners were incredible. Something tells me they are doing the right think on the East Coast.

the east coast will become an orgy of MMA if I have my way!!

Congrats to the APEX team for this revolutionary idea. It shows a group interested in growing a sport and not just $$$.

Row

My friend and training partner flew up from Saint John, NB. I know he had a great time and learned a lot. More of us would have come but for previous engagements.

Even though I wasn't there, thanks for providing such a positive event for the sport.

Joe Rules!!!!!

I think both 'Joes' had a great weekend. I know he did and I know that my wife is slightly pissed at me...:)

It sounds like it was a great time. I'm kicking myself for not coming up with my students to learn some stuff and experience it.

Dammit!!

You guys had an ugly man convention, and I wasn't invited ????

:)

Great pics !

Monte is a pimp.

I challenge anyone to get into a debate with Monte. He is so quick that you have no shot whatsoever. Everytime Dirt would speak up, Monte would smash him.

I didn't step up, I learned my lesson years ago, but every so often, Monte would just make it clear that he rules, and I don't...lol. Monte is worth is weight in gold.

Add Joe Doerksen comment here

Doerksen post in 3, 2, 1...

Hi everyone,

The training camp was nothing short
of amazing.

I'd like to thank the coaches
who were awesome..

Dr. Paul who was honest and informative.

Showdown Joe, Adis, Dave and Alex
who were so unstoppable and on fire :)

The after parties were amazing.
We really rocked the top clubs in
Toronto.

And of course the little side party
with Monte, Joe, RK, and myself will
not be forgotton.

I can't wait to see who the Apex
team will choose to fight on our
Hull/Ottawa card on June 10th based
on the audition. So many of the fighters
are ready to go pro yesterday!

Some exciting things are happenning
with Apex and I'm so proud to be
part of this great group of guys...

We'll be openning new markets on
the east coast, and as soon as 6 months,
Apex will have a card in Asia thanks
in part to the good work from RK, and Showdown!

Kudos to you too Amir :)

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words.

We should be back in TO in the Fall.

Regards,

Bob Inc.

RK rules!!!

Did I mention Bob was on fire at the club. Thanks to Adis, that VIP section was a disaster...:)

Hey Caddock where do you in train in Saint John?

Here's a pic of Dirt, on Sunday (after a long Saturday night) training with those who decided to audition for APEX.

Poor Dirt eh?...lol

Thanks to the man in the background (Dr.Yves Charette) for helping APEX with everything during the tryouts, seminars, etc. He is an exceptional man, friend and one hell of a trainer. And man can he kick high and fast. Surprised the hell out of Bang, that's for sure.

TTT for Apex!

Wade

Ronin MMA

Apex team

I think you that you are on to something very special. For every dollar I paid I got 10xs back in infornmation, meeting great people and I am looking forward to the next event.

Gerry (34years young) Disanto

TTT

Gerry and I were the oldest guys there...lol.

And by the way, Gerry was fire both days. What a class act as well.