app finally rendered uselss

Well, it's finally happened, but I guess I deserve this. I'm that guy who posts in threads complaining about the app explaining that I never have a problem with it. I was just lucky I suppose. Around a week ago my app started crashing about five times a day. Now, I can't even post from it, I've tried and failed so many times. I've reset my phone, switched to 4G, removed and reinstalled the app, nothing works. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry, you all were right.

My android never works Phone Post

Testing Phone Post 3.0

jdindiana - Testing Phone Post 3.0
not working for me either Phone Post 3.0

Test Phone Post

Fuck Phone Post

Never have a problem with mine Phone Post 3.0

On it as we speak Phone Post 3.0

Mine crashes about once every other week as long as I stay clear of gif heavy threads. Phone Post

what is the difference between the lite version and the $2 one?

DougWilson - what is the difference between the lite version and the $2 one?
$2 Phone Post 3.0

as in features

I havent been able to log in to the app on my phone for months.  Even when i switched from iphone 4s to GS4, still no dice.  aggravating as hell.

theGunt -
DougWilson - what is the difference between the lite version and the $2 one?
$2 Phone Post 3.0
Would've thought that was obvious. Phone Post 3.0

It was like that most of the day for me. I thought I was vote down frozen again. Lol Phone Post 3.0

I wild each it bro! Phone Post 3.0

I find wheb mine xrashes ifni clear the cache and permission preference in settings it always works again. The only shitty part is you have to pit you user and password back into it. Phone Post

I also find mine deliberately misspells every word I type. Phone Post

Maybe I can post now? I was able to see someone else's subscribed to threads a second ago, so I'm hoping something happened. Phone Post 3.0

Mine is awesoem Phone Post