App Redirects to App Store Now

This has happened on multiple threads. Multiple times today. Whenever I touch the screen it opens the App Store for me to buy some random app. This is bullshit. Fix this shit Kirik.

It isn't a problem, it is a feature

- Kirik

Fork over additional money and I'll make it work properly

-kirik

It just did it again on my own thread.

well played top men, well played

It's an app, of course it redirects to the app store! Would you rather it redirect to the grocery store?

- Top Men

It's so unusable that I didn't even see another thread had already been made about this. 

Ttt for top men

Lol

On the updated iOS app?

Amazing how the app has become less and less usable over the years. I've damn near given up on it now, and I come here via the app 95% of the time. The thread refresh issue alone just makes it not even worth bothering.

Stop complaining and pay up!

Kirik 

We're just trying out the new App Store redirect for a few days. Just to see if we can fuck you guys some more.

-Chris

The Wall Street Journal app does it. Why shouldn't this one?

Juice those nuts top men.

I don't have the updated app so I don't have the ads or redirect and if I did I would be furious and might be what would cause me to never come back. having those is a paid App isn't fucking acceptable. I use the app 100% of the time. I've logged in with a PC maybe 5x in the last 4yrs. I bitch about little things here and there about the app and it's lake of features but nothing that would ever be serious enough to make me leave the forum or never use the app but fucking pop ups after you pay for a fucking app and then pay for a god damn blue name and still get pop ups and redirrects? GTFO

If everyone would pay extra for blue names and turn off any ad blockers we would continue to bend you all over and do you dry.

-Chris and kirik

BTW... I got a pop up saying I won a prize while typing this post. I'll be awaiting be Visa card in the mail. I also gave them my social security number.

Shits going downhill real quick around here 

BeanMann -

If everyone would pay extra for blue names and turn off any ad blockers we would continue to bend you all over and do you dry.

-Chris and kirik

BTW... I got a pop up saying I won a prize while typing this post. I'll be awaiting be Visa card in the mail. I also gave them my social security number.

Lol

This app is not making America great again

We voted for Hilary!

-kirik and Chris

Ttt for any sort of acknowledgement from the top men. Even just a statement of how fucked up it is.

Anything... is anybody there?