App taking up over 3GB of storage

I just saw my storage was full on on my iPhone, I checked the storage and this app was at the top with a whopping 3.67GB. the app should only take up 32MB. I deleted and reinstalled the app and the issue was fixed. 

Anyone know why the hell it jumped to over 3GB or have a similar issue?

Because Top Men...that is why

I had to do the same several weeks ago

Ya, man. Top Men, are you caching absolutely everything? Even if so, there's no reason for it to take up that much storage. Mine is around 4.4GB at the moment. 

there's already a thread about this, started by one of the finest OGers of all time.

Train Sumo - Uninstall and reinstall

That's exactly what I did. All's good now

I am not downloading the current version of the app until the Gestapo arrives on May 31, 2017

TFK_HossPearson -

Ya, man. Top Men, are you caching absolutely everything? Even if so, there's no reason for it to take up that much storage. Mine is around 4.4GB at the moment. 

It's probably caching automatically. I didn't set it to do so.

Top men indeed

Just a quick photo of The Top Man

I'm up over 7 again.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

I am not downloading the current version of the app until the Gestapo arrives on May 31, 2017

Same here.

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

I'm up over 7 again.

Holy shit. That's terrible

Mine is currently 1.17gb it was over 3 before I switched phones 

fucking retarded and yet threads need to be refreshed multiple times for it to update 

theINFAMOUScarpe -

I just saw my storage was full on on my iPhone, I checked the storage and this app was at the top with a whopping 3.67GB. the app should only take up 32MB. I deleted and reinstalled the app and the issue was fixed. 

Anyone know why the hell it jumped to over 3GB or have a similar issue?

No similar problem here but I suspect it's all those threads you subscribed to on the M2M subforum!

(DaveFu insert Craigslist gif)

Mine is only at 1.7gb!  Woo!

Phone is only like 3-4 months old though.