Apparently Dana crashed his Ferrari F430

The Mouth -  None of the fighters are driving a customized F430

How dare you? He pays his guys fucking millions!!! They are fucking rich because of him!!! Just ask him or any of the other asses on here who dont understand business!! If I paid my employees the way he did, I wouldnt have any employees!

ends - UFC is going through a real rough patch right now, first all the card alterations and now Dana's custom F430 gets smashed and will never be the same.

Ferrari does such a nice job on the paint that if you fuck it up it's impossible to get the paint to match up after a repair.

Time to cut the losses and get a Veyron Dana.

where did you hear that about the paint? They can match the paint in color, it's just that Ferrari paint is so thin that a paint depth tester will always show there has been work done.

God, Dana's life is so fucking hard.

dentalninja - People who drive Ferraris are usually overcompensating for something.

Why's that?  They are fast, fun, and beautiful.  Who would'nt want to drive one if they could?  My father drove one for years out of sheer enjoyment and love for the car.  He's one of the nicest and most hardworking individuals I've ever known.  Im gonna have to disagree with ya...

My dad can fix it,he's a TV repairman.

I can fix it.

OceanMinded - 
ends - UFC is going through a real rough patch right now, first all the card alterations and now Dana's custom F430 gets smashed and will never be the same.

Ferrari does such a nice job on the paint that if you fuck it up it's impossible to get the paint to match up after a repair.

LOL @ a Veyron. I would be afraid to drive a Veyron in public. I would physically get sick if it was so much as scratched, let alone in need of body repair.

$30k just to replace the tires I believe (which needs to be done at 2500k miles or something like that)!  

dentalninja - People who drive Ferraris are usually overcompensating for something.

Do you know a lot of Ferrari owners? All the ones I know drive the car because they are beautiful, are great track cars and just enjoy them.

I could not agree with TOWE more. It annoys me when people make comments about people who enjoy nice cars, things ete

It's $30k per rim!!

double

Severnsmustache - 

Do you know a lot of Ferrari owners? All the ones I know drive the car because they are beautiful, are great track cars and just enjoy them.

I could not agree with TOWE more. It annoys me when people make comments about people who enjoy nice cars, things ete

Agreed! In my experience people who say that are people who can't afford those nice things. And would be the first ones to go buy them if they could!

Severnsmustache - It's $30k per rim!!

$30k for tires, need to be replaced every 2500 miles.  Just looked it up.  Crazy 

CoreNobody - My dad can fix it,he's a TV repairman.

I can fix it.

Ha, LOL. Showing your and my age.

The Carrera GT is something similiar too I was told. I raced one at Road America, the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!

TOWE - 
OceanMinded - 

LOL @ a Veyron. I would be afraid to drive a Veyron in public. I would physically get sick if it was so much as scratched, let alone in need of body repair.

$30k just to replace the tires I believe (which needs to be done at 2500k miles or something like that)!  

I remember reading that. Due to the extreme forces and heat that are generated when the car exercises it's potential. I'm sure the tires start chunking at anything over 200mph. (let alone 250+ which the Veyron is quoted at reaching.)

I certainly would not want a blowout at 180+!!!

CoreNobody - My dad can fix it,he's a TV repairman.

Make up your mind.  Is he going to shit, or is he going to kill you?

The Mouth -  None of the fighters are driving a customized F430

Youre a fucking idiot. How much do you pay your fighters? Why dont you pay them more? Why dont you do more for the sport? Why arent you trying to get on a network? Fucking d bag

fighters on the undercard get paid like crap so dana can drive his fancy cars and live in his big mansion.

Oh and The Mouth, forgot to tell you... You're never welcomed at a UFC event.