Apparently Dana crashed his Ferrari F430

Ohhhhsshhh8!! That was a beautifull ride, man.

He was on the phone everytime he drove it, it was just a matter of time.

So true. On the phone with his seatbelt off talking to his vlog camera.

First hes gonna shit then hes gonna kill us

The Mouth - 
THP - 
The Mouth -  None of the fighters are driving a customized F430

None of the fighters are running a billion dollar industry

Industry eh?

You and the rest of the competition are pretty much rounding errors to the UFC, so pretty much yeah

blue63 - 

Tell that to Mr. Liddell.

Dana bought Chuck that Ferrari. So thats 2 Ferrari's for Dana hehe.

dentalninja - People who drive Ferraris are usually overcompensating for something.

Bank accounts with way to much money in them.

lookoutawhale - 
blue63 - 

Dana bought Chuck that Ferrari. So thats 2 Ferrari's for Dana hehe.

LMAO~!~

dentalninja - People who drive Ferraris are usually overcompensating for something.

Yeah its called a lack of poverty.

DevilDawg - 

Yeah its called a lack of poverty.

LOL!!

Probably cost more to fix than most UGer's car are worth. 

Have you ever driven an F430?

The Mouth - 
blue63 - 

LOL so there's one.  Whats that bring the ratio to?

Captain save a fighter?  I feel a movement coming on......

I always feel sorry for people who have to justify their failure at life by deriding the choices of those more successful.

Anyone who knows and loves cars knows that driving a modern Ferrari is something to aspire to, period.

The damage doesn't suck as bad as this being public. A 430 with even minor front end damage will sell for like 10-20% less then the same exact 430. Guy with Dana's money could fix it outside of the dealership and keep the damage off the Ferrari registry.

Was he ok? Yes? Fuck!

Dana has trouble understanding understeer.

Racer X - 

I always feel sorry for people who have to justify their failure at life by deriding the choices of those more successful.

Anyone who knows and loves cars knows that driving a modern Ferrari is something to aspire to, period.

Failure at life? That's a stretch. I own a successful business, 2 homes, an American-made dependable vehicle, and a nice fat bank account. Do I make Dana White-type money? Hell no, but neither do you. Even if I did, I wouldn't buy a Ferarri. I know 2 Ferrari owners, and I stand by my statement.

What type of Ferrari do you own, Mr. Successful?

It doesn't matter if you have money or not, your statement is ridiculous and comes across as jealous.

dentalninja - 
Racer X - 

Failure at life? That's a stretch. I own a successful business, 2 homes, an American-made dependable vehicle, and a nice fat bank account. Do I make Dana White-type money? Hell no, but neither do you. Even if I did, I wouldn't buy a Ferarri. I know 2 Ferrari owners, and I stand by my statement.

What type of Ferrari do you own, Mr. Successful?
I call bs on that.

^^^ okay, an American-made vehicle