Apparently Mendes tried to pry open Conor's gash.

I noticed it in the stands but didn't know herb warned him. Hate stuff like that. Just throw short elbows and not try to get fight stopped with open cut.

You imagine if they had to stop fight due to cut because mendes opened it w fingers? Phone Post 3.0

If Conor was the one that did this the UG would lose its shit. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - I don't know if this was just because Chuck hates Tito so much, but I saw him on a talk show many years back and he said the refs call it the "Tito Ortiz Rule."

He then went on to explain that Tito was sticking his fingers into a guy's cut. Phone Post 3.0
I remember Mark Coleman or Kerr talking about it years ago in the Wild West days. Maybe it's a wrestler thing. Phone Post 3.0

Chest Rockwell - If Conor was the one that did this the UG would lose its shit. Phone Post 3.0
My god this.

Because it's against Conor -

"Everyone does it so it's ok"

"Conor brought it on himself"

If it was the other way around -

"OMG the fight was fixed , Herb should e taken a point after the first one"

"Conor's dirty, he can't beat Chad fair and square"

"Rabble Rabble Rabble"

The amount of butthurt on here McG has caused is epic. Phone Post 3.0

Rumble Young Man Rumble - Takes time to point this out to reason as to why this can't be a fix. Lol, this shill.
15ers gonna 15. Love the handle bro but your always so negative. Phone Post 3.0

GREASY! Phone Post 3.0

MMAtador - Wasn't true, he was covering Connors mouth trying to mess with his breathing. The fingers were extended and went to close to his eyes which got him the warning. What next ??? Rory was targeting Robbie's eye because a gif shows him to close. Some would say the strikes to the top of the head on chad were illegal also but they were not. Just stop it both fighters fought there ass off give them credit for Christ sake. Phone Post 3.0
He fish hooked his eye socket. Phone Post 3.0

Tito did that to Frank Shamrock. You can hear Frank telling the ref he's got his fingers in the cut and then he says "that's dirty Tito." Of course it didn't do Tito much good as he ended up turtling up and tapping out a few rounds later.

Amazing the attempts they'll go to try and beat the GOAT.

That is fucking bullshit on Mendes' part. I'm glad Conor TKO'd him now Phone Post 3.0

CKB2 - 
prof -
Low class move. I'd had the impression Mendes was more sportsmanlike than that.
Mendes was super frustrated. Conor was in his head bad. He was so mad he would've pulled Conor's eyeball out if he'd have had a chance. Phone Post 3.0

Mendes wasn't mad at all.  In fact he and his team were recorded applauding Connor's verbal hype of the fight.  I believe this was later cut out because they wanted the keep up the "bad blood" image.

Steven McTowelie - Who the fuck hasn't tried this in a fight?

Lol Phone Post 3.0

The vast majority of fighters.

I'm just sitting here thinking what this thread would look like if JBJ was shown on video to try and open up a cut. Imagine he fucking uproar but seemingly Mendes doing it, not so bad.

Chest Rockwell - If Conor was the one that did this the UG would lose its shit. Phone Post 3.0
This

He's purposely putting his finger in Conor's eye.
Jones gets so much shit for poking accidentally in the eyes yet this little dwarf does it and "it's a fight / a lot on the line / I'd have done the same / Conor talked a lot of shit he deserves it"
Fuck Chad Phone Post 3.0

Rumble Young Man Rumble - Takes time to point this out to reason as to why this can't be a fix. Lol, this shill.

This is pretty solid evidence against there being a fix (as if we really needed any). Then again irrational people aren't inclined to change their views when new, conflicting facts are presented.

Johnzandt - I'm just sitting here thinking what this thread would look like if JBJ was shown on video to try and open up a cut. Imagine he fucking uproar but seemingly Mendes doing it, not so bad.
The site would be beyond the reach of even the Toppest of Top Men.

Double standards are everywhere on the UG how have you not noticed this? Phone Post 3.0

Attila - 
Rumble Young Man Rumble - Takes time to point this out to reason as to why this can't be a fix. Lol, this shill.

This is pretty solid evidence against there being a fix (as if we really needed any). Then again irrational people aren't inclined to change their views when new, conflicting facts are presented.

Wait, I think I've got an angle for them. Mendes was already doing the "safest hard strike" from the top to make it look like Conor was in danger. (Some idiot seriously said this on here.) Only it wasn't enough to sell that Conor was in danger. So instead of concussing the golden goose Mendes tried to slyly open the wound up bigger to make it look worse without the risk of accidentally knocking him out. Man if so many people weren't sheep they would see how obvious it was.

Double post. The UG must have been in on it with the UFC.

thats some weak shit

If he rubbed it with the seam of the glove on the palm is that legal? Phone Post 3.0