Apparently this smokeshow is starting MMA in April

I stumbled upon her Instagram a few months ago. It looks like she's training out of Tiger Muay Thai. I think her MMA debut got pushed back to April. She's smoking hot and shredded. Hopefully she does well and we see her in the UFC eventually!

http://instagram.com/aurora_lz_fit/

Video of her hitting mits:

http://videos-f-5.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t50.2886-16/10976446_818051994928905_473923505_n.mp4

Video of her lifting and a bit of her awesome accent:

http://videos-c-19.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t50.2886-16/10938564_334872986713819_275979470_n.mp4

If I only saw that third pic from the bottom, I'd think it was a guy. This girl is ripped. Phone Post 3.0

If anyone is on peds is this wo/man Phone Post 3.0

kyle223 - If I only saw that third pic from the bottom, I'd think it was a guy. This girl is ripped. Phone Post 3.0

Minus the boobs, of course.

I don't think this embed works on mobile.

http://videos-f-5.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t50.2886-16/10976446_818051994928905_473923505_n.mp4

The Brotorious B.I.G - If anyone is on peds is this wo/man Phone Post 3.0

Honestly I doubt she's on PEDs. She's in an extremely humid environment in Thailand and probably sweats constantly all day as well as works out all the time. She doesn't have anything glaring suggesting PEDs. Just an absolute shredded torso which she probably got through dedication. The tell-tale signs like oddly sized shoulders, etc, are not evident. She seems to workout constantly according to her instagram account.

Jesus..... Phone Post 3.0

Looks like a skinned squirrel Phone Post

Totally natural.

Here's a vid of her talking in her sexy accent: 

http://videos-d-10.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t50.2886-16/10507259_495116113921990_1748831534_n.mp4

Gorgeous face:

I really don't think she's on PEDs. Read this post:

#transformationtuesday

I don't think people realize how hard and tough it is for a woman to build muscle. It takes so much time, sacrifices, tears, pain, doubts... It just never stops!! For decades society has taught us how women should or shouldn't look like. For the masses, a woman should have long hair, big boobs and all dolled up. 
If she doesn't it's a "ew" or a "gross" or "where are her boobs", which reveals so much of how lobotomised people are by the medias...
There are all types of women. Different skin, type of hair, voice, size, bodyshapes etc.... Everyone is different and everyone is beautiful in it's own way. No need to hate mates! 
I always wanted to have curves because i was so skinny. I was bullied and picked on a lot back in the days at school because I didn't have boobs... Well now bitches wanna friend me on FB because they are scared I will kick their ass! Ahahaha! People are funny. If they see you weak, they pick up on you, when they fear you they respect you. It's sad but true...! To every single one of you that is struggling in life for whatever reason. Never give up. Stay strong as a rock, keep going. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. And most importantly ... KEEP IT REAL!!

The Brotorious B.I.G - If anyone is on peds is this wo/man Phone Post 3.0

She should be tested

With my dick Phone Post

Willin -

Honestly I doubt she's on PEDs. She's in an extremely humid environment in Thailand and probably sweats constantly all day as well as works out all the time. She doesn't have anything glaring suggesting PEDs. Just an absolute shredded torso which she probably got through dedication. The tell-tale signs like oddly sized shoulders, etc, are not evident. She seems to workout constantly according to her instagram account.

Not sure is serious Phone Post 3.0

Willin -

Ridiculous Phone Post 3.0

abs on women= peds

Should be good timing to join the UFC?

Thigh gap...oh jeezer Phone Post 3.0

pidgey -
Willin -

Not sure is serious Phone Post 3.0
Serious. Phone Post 3.0

DREXp -
The Brotorious B.I.G - If anyone is on peds is this wo/man Phone Post 3.0

She should be tested

With my dick Phone Post

What weight class 115? Phone Post 3.0

pointy elbows. Phone Post 3.0