Apparently this smokeshow is starting MMA in April

I spend a lot of time at a gymnastics facility, and I see girls that are this ripped all the time. Even little like 11 year Olds. It's not impossible, years of training can get a girl with the right physique pretty damn ripped. Phone Post 3.0

Willin - 
The Brotorious B.I.G - If anyone is on peds is this wo/man Phone Post 3.0

Honestly I doubt she's on PEDs. She's in an extremely humid environment in Thailand and probably sweats constantly all day as well as works out all the time. She doesn't have anything glaring suggesting PEDs. Just an absolute shredded torso which she probably got through dedication. The tell-tale signs like oddly sized shoulders, etc, are not evident. She seems to workout constantly according to her instagram account.

SonOfThePeepHole - IF I WAS ON DEATH ROW I WOULD REQUEST HER ASS AS MY LAST MEAL, ALONG WITH A GLASS OF HER BATH WATER TO WASH IT DOWN WITH Phone Post 3.0
Beautifully said!!! Phone Post 3.0

Willin - 
The Brotorious B.I.G - If anyone is on peds is this wo/man Phone Post 3.0

Honestly I doubt she's on PEDs. She's in an extremely humid environment in Thailand and probably sweats constantly all day as well as works out all the time. She doesn't have anything glaring suggesting PEDs. Just an absolute shredded torso which she probably got through dedication. The tell-tale signs like oddly sized shoulders, etc, are not evident. She seems to workout constantly according to her instagram account.

THIS.it's really hard to get PEDs in Thailand.

Hey OP!

Why did you call her a "smokeshow"?

I am not familiar with this term.

Shes like a 7

Ocean6 - Hey OP!

Why did you call her a "smokeshow"?

I am not familiar with this term.

Did you grow up under a rock?!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=smoke+show&utm_source=search-action

Mike Litoris - 

Shes like a 7

WTF? Please post an example of a 10 by your standards.

She looks like Germaine De Randamie before all the face punches turned her into Otto from the Simpsons.

Blunderhooks - Christ people here still claiming bodies like that are natural after all we've been through recently? Idiots. Phone Post 3.0
You're claiming a body like hers COULDN'T be natural? Like at all? That's more ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

Michael Chase -
Blunderhooks - Christ people here still claiming bodies like that are natural after all we've been through recently? Idiots. Phone Post 3.0
You're claiming a body like hers COULDN'T be natural? Like at all? That's more ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0
Ok is possible she's on PEDs but honestly she's not all that huge or has the signature giant deltoids, etc. Her abs are ridiculoysly shredded but that is somewhat feasible naturally. Look at her instagram. It looks like she lives in the gym.

I'm a gym rat and can spot a user pretty easily but I really do think it's plausible that she's natural. Being really tan helps bring her abs out. Phone Post 3.0

Willin -
Michael Chase -
Ok is possible she's on PEDs but honestly she's not all that huge or has the signature giant deltoids, etc. Her abs are ridiculoysly shredded but that is somewhat feasible naturally. Look at her instagram. It looks like she lives in the gym.

I'm a gym rat and can spot a user pretty easily but I really do think it's plausible that she's natural. Being really tan helps bring her abs out. Phone Post 3.0
Mmmm Tell me more Phone Post 3.0

Where is she from?? Phone Post 3.0

BobSalvage - Where is she from?? Phone Post 3.0

I believe France based upon her instagram pictures (which makes me question her fighting spirit). Now training in Thailand. 

^haha! Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ you dorks thinking every person is on PEDs. Phone Post 3.0

Willin -
BobSalvage - Where is she from?? Phone Post 3.0

I believe France based upon her instagram pictures (which makes me question her fighting spirit). Now training in Thailand. 

Nice thanks man have a VU Phone Post 3.0

I have been a competitive power lifter for 4 years and lifted seriously for 7 years now, and she doesn't look like she uses PEDs at all. Grow up pussies, just cause you're fat and out of shape doesn't mean everyone uses.

Willin -
Michael Chase -

I think you're misunderstanding me or misquoted lol because I was more or less agreeing with you. Phone Post 3.0