Apple cider vinegar TME

Thread title says it all.

Starting taking it a few days ago hoping it will help with digestion.

It's a hippies favorite magic elixir.

just google it, it cures everything from gout to cancer, from what I understand.

most of the stuff you read about it is BS pseudoscience.

It's just vinegar made from apples

It's antiseptic and nothing more. Good for mouth sores and shit like that, but if you want something for digestion I suggest a probiotic and lots of fiber

Yeah apparently helps the body to be more alkaline? iirc

also searches show up with connections to people with knee pains, clicking of the knees, etc and that it helps.

Some years back I had really bad knee pains and difficult walking up and down stairs without holding rails or supporting my knees with my hands. Not sure how I got it, over training perhaps? Knew about ACV and the knee connection so did shots morning and evening. In about a week I had forgotten I had knee issues. So either it helped or in time my knees felt better naturally.

I take a shot every now and then.

Put it on your pee hole for the best results

More effective in the rectum

I take a shot everyday for gut health. Keeps my candida in check.

darkness66 - It's antiseptic and nothing more. Good for mouth sores and shit like that, but if you want something for digestion I suggest a probiotic and lots of fiber

This

take psyllium husk seeds every other day for best overall health 

In

Bro who said it makes you more alkaline. Vinegar is acetic acid. It would make you more acidic. But that whole alkaline vs acidic environment in the body thing is pointless.

The need for fiber is greatly overstressed by the same people who tell you carbs should be 60% of your diet. You get enough fiber just from not eating crap.

I used ACV to cook and make salad dressing. That's about the extent of its usefulness.

Testiculos Ferro - Bro who said it makes you more alkaline. Vinegar is acetic acid. It would make you more acidic. But that whole alkaline vs acidic environment in the body thing is pointless.

The need for fiber is greatly overstressed by the same people who tell you carbs should be 60% of your diet. You get enough fiber just from not eating crap.

I used ACV to cook and make salad dressing. That's about the extent of its usefulness.

yeah I know but I read the opposite, though that was a long time ago.

"Apple cider vinegar itself may become alkaline in the body once it's been digested and the acetic acid decomposed."

Got this quote off of Quora, note the 'may'. This is something that seems hit and miss on a quick google search.

"But that whole alkaline vs acidic environment in the body thing is pointless."
please expand on that? From what I read over the years your body in an acidic state is not optimal health. Eating a lot of processed foods or higher omega 6 over 3's keeps your body in an constant acidic state.

in

Thread comes up at least once a month. Do a Google search because I'm too lazy to type it all out again.

But a table spoon or two in a glass with Apple juice or Gatorade, and drink it. Also a good call if you put it in a glass of water and mix in some flavored fiber mix. Too many people on here don't get enough fiber, so you can kill two birds with one stone

As mentioned above, its claimed that it can cure damn near everything. 

I drink a tea spoon of ACV in 8oz of water every other day. 

I took it twice a day for a month and I think it may have cured my abscess but who the hell knows.

With regards to the "proven" effects, it seems to help with diabetes/blood sugar, body fat and digestive health:

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/12/06/real-health-benefits-apple-cider-vinegar.html

Just drink some right now in water with honey. Supposed to be great for sleep. Tim Ferriss, who we know is 100% legit swears by it. And by 100% legit, I mean 1% legit. But still, I fucking drank some.