April 14 Blood and Sand

ttt im glad to be a part of this event

ttt for the Biloxi fighters

JC we are prowd to have you on the event. I am so excited about this card. I hope it is as good as it looks on paper. I know you an Aaron are going to probably be the fight of the night.

Thanks again for stepping up to the plate two weeks before the show. It shows the warrior spirit you have my friend.

Russ, can you give me a call as soon as ya can. i have a question or 2. 985 640 2774

Rhenzo Brower is now Chad Jay's opponent for the title. Should be an Awesome fight.

"Rhenzo Brower is now Chad Jay's opponent for the title"

Russ can you give some background on him.

Good luck to all of the Remix and Dungeon guys.

What happened to Eric Thompson? Ditto on Rhenzo Brower's background/team, etc.

Good luck to John's and Alan's fighters!!

Someone please post the results after the show. Thanks for the help.

results?

results?

JC won a split decision over Aaron. Sounds like it was the war that everyone expected.

James Orso won a decision over Danny Abbadi. I heard that it was also a very good fight.

COdy Senseney picked up his second win as a pro with a stopage from strikes over Mike Braswell.

any other results please post

Stoppage? It was a straight up knock out! Way ta go Cody!!

ttt

ttt

congrats to pennington! that is a big win.

ttt for j.c.

Aaron and JC put on a show. It was a stand up war with a few takedowns in between. Fight was so close there has to be a rematch and this time we can do it for a belt.

Thanks to all the fighters.

Results

1. John Brown over Chancey Hardin via ref stoppage

2. Jesus Rios over Bobby Hill via ref stoppage

3. Eric Graham over James Isler via arm bar

4.Cruz Russell over Mark Kergosien via Triangle Choke

1. Aaron Fetz over Randy Reed via ref stoppage

2. James Nevels over KC Brawler via Arm Bar

3. Clark Wilson Over David Wright via KO

4. Ryan Wilson over Trenton Burke via arm bar

5. Lance Thompson over James Mccarrol via Ref Stoppage

6. Eric West over Justin Hallihan via guillotine

7. Jason Goodin over Bo Hooks via ref stoppage

8. Cody Senseney over Mike Braswell via ko

9. JC Pennington over Aaron Williams via split dec.

10. James Orso over Danny Abbadi via unanimous dec.

11. Rhenzo Brower over Chad Jay via ref stoppage rnd 2

I want to thank all the fighters for their preformances. It was an awesome show with some great fights. Danny Abbadi is one tough fighter. He and James Orso beat the snot out of each other. JC and Aaron put on the show we all knew they would. I want to see JC vs Aaron 2 and Chad Jay dominated his opponent in the first round almost ending the fight on a few occasions and he gassed due to a knee injury he occurred 5 weeks ago but he was not pulling out of this card. Taking nothing away from Rhomez Brower, he took this fight on three days notice and did not stop fighting and pulled out the victory.

ttt

ttt