Arby’s Gyros are legit.

Authentic and delicious. Turkey, ham, or classic Greek. Right now they are 2 for $6 too. 

Nothing says “I am an adventurous eater and interesting person” like eating a gyro at Arby’s. Our classic thinly sliced roast beef is topped with lettuce, onions and tomatoes, cool creamy tzatziki sauce, and authentic Greek seasonings all hugged by a warm pita.

No.

I had Arby’s once and it was disgusting, never had it again. They don’t have it in my state. 

Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

No.

They are amazing. Best gyro I’ve ever had. 

Stea1th -

I had Arby’s once and it was disgusting, never had it again. They don’t have it in my state. 

You don’t know what’s good. 

If im going to arby's im just getting a couple regulars. 

Luncha Libre - 
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

No.

They are amazing. Best gyro I’ve ever had. 

I'm like you and have shit taste in food and can eat garage like this no problem. I tried the arbys gyro yesterday and it was fine. Fine, but nothing else. Youre either joking or have never had authentic Greek before to say something so ludicrous.

I love Arby's. Anyone who doesn't agree can meet me at one and fight me. I will open your face and pour horsey sauce down said open face. 

KZTT_MMAfan55 -

I love Arby's. Anyone who doesn't agree can meet me at one and fight me. I will open your face and pour horsey sauce down said open face. 

*three pepper sauce. 

I'm a few minutes drive from Holy Land in NE Minneapolis

LMFAO @ Arby's Gyros

CaptainWoody - I'm a few minutes drive from Holy Land in NE Minneapolis

LMFAO @ Arby's Gyros

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Arby’s uses the same ingredients. 

Luncha Libre - 

LMFAO @ Arby's Gyros

Sorry bro

You don't know what you're talking about, I've been to Arby's many, many times. I have nothing against Arby's but I doubt you've ever been to Holy Land restaurant, to compare it to Arby's is fucking hysterical.

Again, Arby's Gyros may be ok, but to go there instead of Holy Land when it's down the road would be silly for me.

Fuck at this point I'd kill for a proper gyro with lamb and tzatziki.

designed to have lumps of fat for you to chew up. sickening 

Their Reubens are decent. 

CaptainWoody - 
Luncha Libre - 

LMFAO @ Arby's Gyros

Sorry bro

You don't know what you're talking about, I've been to Arby's many, many times. I have nothing against Arby's but I doubt you've ever been to Holy Land restaurant, to compare it to Arby's is fucking hysterical.

Again, Arby's Gyros may be ok, but to go there instead of Holy Land when it's down the road would be silly for me.

Did I mention they are currently 2 for $6?

Love Arby's, I never understood the hate. Even on the Simpsons, I was like "what? Arby's is great." The smokehouse brisket is fantastic, add a little Arby's sauce and some horseradish and it sets it off. Otherwise the beef n' Cheddar's slathered in the Arby's sauce all day. 

lol. They probably are really tasty, but not like a real gyro.

PeteyWheatstraw - lol. They probably are really tasty, but not like a real gyro.

what do you mean not "real"?
You think I fucking imagined it?

Helgaiden - 

Love Arby's, I never understood the hate. Even on the Simpsons, I was like "what? Arby's is great." The smokehouse brisket is fantastic, add a little Arby's sauce and some horseradish and it sets it off. Otherwise the beef n' Cheddar's slathered in the Arby's sauce all day. 

Agreed. They have good breakfast too.