arcade games that you fed the most quarters

Mortal Kombat, Daytona USA, always was a suckered for Aerosmiths revolution x what ya say og?

Russian Attack, Spy Hunter, and Guantlet

Joust Phone Post 3.0

Street Fighter 2 Phone Post 3.0

XMEN((the one ala streetfighter with Magneto as boss) and Time Crisis

street fighter ii. far and away, if you count multiple versions -- sfii/turbo/super/etc.

also, knights of the round. was in the foyer of the local wal-mart for a long time. fucking wailed on it for years.

Dragons Lair, by far
Then a toss up between tail gunner and spy hunter

A footbal game I can't remember, and arkanon Phone Post 3.0

Those four player xmen and ninja turtle games.

Also the four player off road race one with the slutty cartoon broads between races. You know the ones I mean. Phone Post 3.0

Oh! And Karate!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Wally Saves - Street Fighter 2 Phone Post 3.0

Yup

EKPOGI - XMEN((the one ala streetfighter with Magneto as boss) and Time Crisis

Vote this man up

Area 51, Time Crisis, Mortal Kombat

Metal Slug Phone Post 3.0

Virtua Fighter, Time Crisis Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - Dragons Lair, by far

dragons lair is right. lol you spend another quarter to see which way you should've pushed the stick. only to die on the next movie and you repeat the cycle

Asteroids Deluxe, Pacman, Defender, Battlezone, Tempest, Robotron.

Yes I am an ancient motherfucker. Phone Post 3.0

Street Fighter II, Mortal Combat, and Super Sprint (the race car game where you spin the wheel like crazy)

Most quarters - Dragon's Lair

Favorite - original Punch-out. Pre Nintendo. Game was the shit. I wish I could play right now Phone Post 3.0

Drunkie -
MountainMedic - Dragons Lair, by far

dragons lair is right. lol you spend another quarter to see which way you should've pushed the stick. only to die on the next movie and you repeat the cycle
Yes at the time of the game, I remember Dragon's Lair could eat quarters the fastest before you know what you're doing. It was so frustrating. I spent $5 or $10 a few years ago on the iPhone game just to find out what happened. Became upset again not too many minutes after that purchase. Meh, what a jip. Phone Post 3.0

Ninja turtles and mortal kombat Phone Post 3.0